Author Topic: Addendem to "HiPoint as Disposable Firearm"  (Read 23169 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Addendem to "HiPoint as Disposable Firearm"
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 07:14:53 PM »
Bacon drippins'  ;)

OH MAN  ;D  Do that on camping trips, that's the best.  ;D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »
I keep a jar of 'em in the fridge.  Can't really cook without 'em.  ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 07:16:24 PM »
Bacon drippins'  ;)

Once again Haz, your wisdom is boundless! ;)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 07:17:20 PM »
Once again Haz, your wisdom is boundless! ;)

And because of the way I cook so is my waistline!

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Timothy

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 07:20:29 PM »
"Waistline".....noun:  a circumferential boundary typically found on men under 40!

;D

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:42:31 PM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 07:24:36 PM »
Exactly!  With lots of butter and onions!
On a totally serious note, try duck fat. Yes it sounds elitist, prentious and French. BUT, the French may suck at politics and war, but those boys do know how to cook. Brown up a plate of pre-boiled chopped red potatos and diced onions in duck fat with garlic powder, thyme and black pepper and a salt and you will think you've died and gone to heavan. The skins from 3-4 chicken thighs slowly rendered over med low to release the grease (about a 3-4 on an electric stove) will do in a pinch, but duck fat, onions and potatoes take you to a very happy place. Sorry, I'm a foodie, and the cool thing about food, like life, is that sometimes the simplest, and oldest things are the best. Being a duck hunter has its advantages.
FQ13

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 07:41:02 PM »
The HiPoint is a good gun for ANYONE that wants a a solid reliable weapon that WILL GO BANG every time you need it to but can't afford or does not want to spend multiple hundreds to thousands for .

I kid the Glock guys as the gun is just not my favorite BUT you will never hear me bash one with anything less than humor.  We need to stop this infighting and superiority complex over the guns we choose to shoot / carry. etc.

Giving advise based on direct experience is fine but we need to stop the 'Glocks blow up', 'HiPoints are junk', 'KelTeks jam' when it is based solely on hearsay or first gen problems that have long been fixed.

*Its laced with Kool-Aid
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 07:44:57 PM »
These are not Navy terms but SAILING terms and I would think someone from S. Florida would have more knowledge of such things!

Well thanks to my Father, I can tack, jibe, run a beam reach until the keel sings through the boomvang, which is optional, and run a wing and wing downwind without a spinnaker, and keep up.. with the rest of the blowboaters...

AND I HATE BLOWBOATERS,.....

Love bacon drippings, never let them go to waste, and regarding the OP, if you have a firearm and have tested it, run everything but the kitchen sink through it and still trust it,...you have a winner....and God Bless You.

A well placed shot(s) and trained citizen can defend themselves with a Raven .25 just as well as a person with a "super de duper" version of a $1500.00 "race gun".

That is why DRTV and this forum count. Someone needs to find the MB posting regarding firearms during a recall for a brand of 9mm that shall remain nameless. He posted one of the most poignant posts regarding the "quirks" and characteristics MANY firearms have, and why we still have them...

Coming about,.....watch your head!!!!! ::)

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Timothy

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »

$31.60 a gallon for about 8 pounds of elitist, pretentious, goodness!

Timothy

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 07:58:30 PM »
Well thanks to my Father, I can tack, jibe, run a beam reach until the keel sings through the boom vang, which is optional, and run a wing and wing downwind without a spinnaker, and keep up.. with the rest of the blowboaters...

AND I HATE BLOWBOATERS,.....

TW.....I was in the Navy but you Sir, are a sailor!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk