Author Topic: THE WINNER OF THE PARA GUN IS....  (Read 25853 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: THE WINNER OF THE PARA GUN IS....
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 02:33:19 PM »
He said that he will post as soon as he catches his breath and gets some of the details worked out. Plus I think he is on the road working right now..
But I am sure he will get in here before long to brag and rub it in.
He sure is excited and proud.. But why wouldn't you be? I would have traded Marshal in, if I could have it... , but they would have had to throw in some more ammo. LOL

Got to go.. he is ready to go play some slots!  :) Bye..
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

coltfan3000

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »

I would like to thank everyone at Downrange Television, Michael Bane, the Holloway's, Todd Jarrett, and Pare Ordnance for this prize package.  For the past several days, I have been in shock and disbelief.  I have never won anything and I am near 40 years old not even a scratch off lottery ticket.  So I come home late from work on Monday night and checked my messages to find Michael and Todd calling me from the Shot Show.  I thought at first it was a joke, but then it sunk in that I did win. This package will be greatly appreciated as I stated in some of my earlier posts on the forum that in late 2007 I had a number of calamities that took all of my funds for firearms purchases for household expenses like plumbing issues, higher property taxes, and roofing repairs.  Therefore, this will be my first gun in a very long time since I bought my house.  Sold the entire collection to boost my down payment on this house.  There are some days that I wish I hadn't done that, but hindsight is always 20/20.  Thank you for all the congratulations replies in this thread as well.  I will post pictures of the pistol when I receive it.  I elected to take the option number two package with the new in box signature 45, the 10 45 ACP magazines, and the thousand rounds of ammunition. I am very happy about this. This has made my day; correction, my year.

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »
Is this still a great country, or what!!
Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

hodman

• Very Active Forum Member
  • I just need faster reloads with my wallet
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2008, 10:13:17 PM »
With a post lke that It sounds like the right person won!
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2008, 06:42:19 AM »
Enjoy Coltfan!  I am glad that you won, we all need a new toy as a reward now and again and you sure deserve it.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 11:24:08 AM »

jumper

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 11:22:47 PM »
What? You are only 40 and won? Heck, I am 83 and have NEVER won anything but a free burger at Wendy's. Oh well--there is always October to look forward to.

Congratulations on your win--just don't enter in October. ;D

rojawe

• Top Forum Member
  • To the Republic for which it stands One Nation
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 04:13:44 PM »
If you don't know what to do with it you can always regift to me, Congrads on your great Gift from Down range ;D
EMPLOYERS STOP THE FLOOD E-VERIFY WORKS

wisconsin

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA member
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2008, 04:51:10 PM »
Its good to know the right person won this Para. It should be a great starting point for you start building up your inventory once again. As I said in an earlier post CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."   John Wayne

sungunner

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 08:04:28 AM »
Enjoy the new shootin' iron coltfan!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk