Author Topic: suppressors while hunting  (Read 4471 times)

GASPASSERDELUXE

suppressors while hunting
« on: March 29, 2012, 07:53:31 PM »
Just received notice from the TSRA that the parks and wildlife division have approved hunting with suppressors in Texas.

tombogan03884

Re: suppressors while hunting
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 07:55:28 PM »
I heard somewhere they are trying to pass that in Ga. as well.
Finally, a truly "common sense" approach to firearms safety.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 11:42:29 AM »
I heard somewhere they are trying to pass that in Ga. as well.
Finally, a truly "common sense" approach to firearms safety.

Yes, it is in committee now, and hopes to come to vote soon...along with even more allowances and clarifications to the state's CCW laws (ie: CCW in churches, schools and so on with valid permits).

HB981
http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/en-US/display/20112012/HB/981

http://georgiacarry.org/cms/#latestnews
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ske1eter

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »
The good thing in TX is that the legislature has nothing to do with hunting/fishing regs unlike some other states.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk