Author Topic: Suppressor for Hi point .45  (Read 28815 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Suppressor for Hi point .45
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2008, 02:21:00 AM »
I did like Jumbo Frank suggests and suggested the HK, I did not know that Sig sold one with a threaded barrel.
But yes, I basically told him to forget doing it cheap with the High Point.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 579
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 08:09:30 PM »
Shot an HK USP Tactical with AAC Evo 45 can.  Sweetest handgun I ever shot.  Bar none.

If I can sell my 4 wheeler I'm getting that set up.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2008, 06:14:21 AM »
I didn't know about the SIG with a threaded barrel either. No supressors allowed in my blue state anyway. Too bad. If I could have one I'd get it without selling my four-wheeler. I need more toys besides guns.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk