Author Topic: Colion Noir  (Read 13969 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
Re: Colion Noir
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 12:48:42 PM »
I tell you something about this kids video's for NRA that REALLY pisses me off.
The disclaimer at the beginning.
These should be the opinions of EVERY NRA member.

Yeah, that gnaws at me a little too.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 02:09:18 PM »

NRA commentators pose dilemma for racist and sexist anti-gunners

http://www.examiner.com/article/nra-commentators-pose-dilemma-for-racist-and-sexist-anti-gunners

“I don’t have fans, I have supporters,” Noir shot back. “This is real life, not music, not movies, real life. You kicked the hornets and thought you could walk away, but you were wrong. The NRA came to me after saying what I have been saying for two years. We’re not lil wayne fans, we take this seriously, we believe in our rights and the ability to protect ourselves. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, we are Americans with the right to live and protect that life. The gun is the equalizer in a world of evil whether you want to believe it or not. Remember this the next time you decide to come down from your ivory tower and attack someone’s motives who you know nothing about. As pro gunners we protect our own, the same way we would protect you with our guns if someone threatened your life.”

Is that beautiful or what?

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 01:42:59 PM »
Here is another one....this guy just keeps getting better.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 02:06:54 PM »
Actually having sat through both "Ace Ventura" movies, and "Mask"  ( as with "Eyes Wide Shut" it was a case of sit quitely or sleep on the couch ) I made a point of not watching "In Living Color" because I never thought he was funny.
Just an over acting ass hole.

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 02:37:11 PM »
It's sad that he had to waste two minutes to address that moron, but it needed to be done.

Anyone know where he got that shirt?  I wouldn't mind getting me one.
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous.  So are cowardice and intelligence.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:46:53 AM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 02:39:33 PM »
Actually having sat through both "Ace Ventura" movies, and "Mask"  ( as with "Eyes Wide Shut" it was a case of sit quitely or sleep on the couch ) I made a point of not watching "In Living Color" because I never thought he was funny.
Just an over acting ass hole.

Which ended up with the same results as an overactive asshole.   ;D

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 03:46:26 PM »
As much as I like what Colion says and how he says it, I'm not sure I'm going to like what he is not saying. He makes poignant but vague references to the violence issues of the inner cities and the poor but little in the way of what's to be done about those issues. Statistics show that the preponderance of gun homicides occurs in the inner cities, especially among blacks, hispanics (I really hate that made up term) and the poor. Is the NRA going to allow Colion to turn it into a social justice organization, or is he just a convenient messenger to keep the charge of racism at bay? There are two obvious ways to defeat or neutralize an organization like the NRA: (1) directly discredit the spokesperson and (2) indirectly broaden its aims to dilute its effectiveness. So far, Colion stays on message to debunk idiotic anti-gun claims and statements. Will there come a time when he ventures beyond that into the social justice abyss?
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 06:35:48 PM »
As much as I like what Colion says and how he says it, I'm not sure I'm going to like what he is not saying. He makes poignant but vague references to the violence issues of the inner cities and the poor but little in the way of what's to be done about those issues. Statistics show that the preponderance of gun homicides occurs in the inner cities, especially among blacks, hispanics (I really hate that made up term) and the poor. Is the NRA going to allow Colion to turn it into a social justice organization, or is he just a convenient messenger to keep the charge of racism at bay? There are two obvious ways to defeat or neutralize an organization like the NRA: (1) directly discredit the spokesperson and (2) indirectly broaden its aims to dilute its effectiveness. So far, Colion stays on message to debunk idiotic anti-gun claims and statements. Will there come a time when he ventures beyond that into the social justice abyss?

Who gives a crap.
The issue that he is addressing is that none of the proposed "gun control" regulations actually address the circumstances of any actual shootings.

locnload

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 10:02:11 PM »
This is going to drive the libs nuts.  They love to insinuate that we are intolerant racist, yet many of us "stuffy old white guys" have been watching this young mans vids for some time.  I'm glad to see the NRA speaking to the younger generations, ultimately they will be the ones to finish this fight or fold up like a cheap umblella.  There are a lot of smart young folks out here, they just need to hear our side from people they can relate to. We have to counter years of liberal BS from school and pop culture.
Hide and watch, the libs will soon be falling over themselves trying to smear this young fellow just as they have been doing with Dr Carson and I predict its going to blow up in their faces.  Just think of the change when the masses realize that Bloomberg is that rich guy they have been screaming about and he is using his wealth to control our lives. Hows that fit with the old "power to the people" mantra? When the population finnaly realizes the fact that bigger government means less reedom, a lot of libs are going to have some explaining to do. Or they can just run to save their miserable, lying hides.   :o 

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 11:27:40 PM »
You can get the shirt here

American made too.

Published on Mar 27, 2013

You Can find the Shirt I am Wearing Here: http://www.endoapparel.com/
MrColionNoir Facebook ► http://www.facebook.com/COLIONNOIR
MrColionNoir Twitter ► http://twitter.com/#!/mrcolionnoir
MrColionNoir Google+ ►https://plus.google.com/u/0/110417089...
MrColionNoir Blog► http://mrcolionnoir.com/

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk