Author Topic: Going out of Business sale you might find some bargins  (Read 1469 times)

rojawe

• Top Forum Member
  • To the Republic for which it stands One Nation
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
EMPLOYERS STOP THE FLOOD E-VERIFY WORKS

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Going out of Business sale you might find some bargins
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 01:18:27 AM »
just make sure you pay with a CC, that way if there is a issue( not saying there will be)  you can have the charges reversed.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 01:20:52 AM »
This is a great deal campers order TODAY. They say they will be gone next week.  .270 for $16 a box of 20. $12 for 50 .38 and 9mm. Heck they even have 10mm at $.50  a round! :o This looks like a great deal on some range ammo. I don't know about component pricing, but I'd sure look.
FQ13

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 05:16:39 AM »
This is a great deal campers order TODAY. They say they will be gone next week.  .270 for $16 a box of 20. $12 for 50 .38 and 9mm. Heck they even have 10mm at $.50  a round! :o This looks like a great deal on some range ammo. I don't know about component pricing, but I'd sure look.
FQ13

Component pricing (especially jacketed) is okay.  Not a great deal especially considering the risk in dealing with a company going out of business.    I can order bullets direct from Berry or Magnus within 5-10% of their prices.   Starline brass is ~2 cents a round cheaper.

Sorry they're going under, but ----  Buyer beware
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 05:26:18 AM »
Component pricing (especially jacketed) is okay.  Not a great deal especially considering the risk in dealing with a company going out of business.    I can order bullets direct from Berry or Magnus within 5-10% of their prices.   Starline brass is ~2 cents a round cheaper.

Sorry they're going under, but ----  Buyer beware
Granted. But that .270 is half retail for jacked SPs. Just what the doctor ordered for pigs. If I get screwed, its $20, no biggie.
FQ13

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:09:06 AM »

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 01:22:26 PM »
I have dealt many times with these people, but always face to face at the larger Dallas gun shows, last I heard the owner had been elected sheriff, but that was 4 yrs ago at least. He always had the best component prices at the show. But like TAB said, caveat emptor.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk