Author Topic: Rainier Ballistic Bullets  (Read 4796 times)

wisconsin

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Rainier Ballistic Bullets
« on: April 14, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »
 For those of you that reload and have a lead issue and must go to a fully enclosed bullet to reduce lead exposure. If you are considering Rainier bullets. Know this that they stand behind thier product 100%. I can't use FMJ or JHP at my indoor range. But they will let me use Rainier bullets because of the totally enclosed soft copper coating. I was using thier 45 cal. 200 gr. SWC. But because of the shoulder on the bullet I had feeding issues no matter what I did with the COL or spring weight etc. on my 1911's. I called Rainier and talked with Phyllis too see if their was anything else I could do with this SWC to get it to function reliably. After a year of testing with my Ransom Rest I had to give up. Why go thru all that? Because in both my 5" & 6" 1911's were grouping 1- 1.5" a 25 yds. With factory barrels. Ok! I'm finally getting to my point. I have 3000 rds of these bullets. I bought this many because the prices were going up faster than I could test them so after testing 100 rds through these pistols I took a chance and bought them. Only to find out they feed reliably only 75% of the time. I was already for an argument with them, not so . Phyllis is sending me out 3000 rds of the RN which I know for a fact feed reliably 100% of the time. Know why I'm blown away  about this? She didn't want the SWC back and pretty much took me at my word that I had this many rds. I'm 53 yrs. old and nobody in the day to day world would even come close to this type of customer satisfaction that I received from them. If your  thinking of using Rainier bullets don't be afraid to try them they will stand behind thier product. Try and get that type of customer satisfaction with your computer or TV, when it fails to work 1 yr. down the road. :) :)
" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."   John Wayne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk