Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1366031 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #5600 on: April 30, 2023, 02:24:40 AM »
me me me memes
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5601 on: April 30, 2023, 02:28:10 AM »
more
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5602 on: April 30, 2023, 02:31:10 AM »
moor

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5603 on: April 30, 2023, 02:36:55 AM »
moar

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5604 on: April 30, 2023, 02:39:56 AM »
Moore

Sponsor

« Reply #5605 on: Today at 12:30:35 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5605 on: April 30, 2023, 02:45:00 AM »
My younger brother rides a Harley. He call it a hog for some reason. I'm a few years late to the party with the second pic.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5606 on: April 30, 2023, 02:55:33 AM »
The Washington Post is a joke - How the AR-15 became a powerful political cultural symbol in America. They kind of missed the point.

Nice gun in the AR-15 Fear Process article though.

I didn't know it until this year but Milspin had a Columbus Day Commemorative 20oz Engraved Tumbler last year. These guys continue to be politically incorrect and I like it. I like it a lot.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5607 on: April 30, 2023, 03:04:08 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5608 on: April 30, 2023, 03:12:01 AM »
Bug-A-Salt had an April Fools email at the end of March. Here it is.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5609 on: April 30, 2023, 03:46:08 AM »
I'm sure I've mentioned my idiot brother a number of times before. Neither one is the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but my older brother is worse by far. He had the 1987 Joe Satriani album Surfing with the Alien. Even if you don't know who the Marvel Comics character the Silver Surfer is, it should be obvious by looking at the front of the album cover, it's a guy on a surfboard. A silver alien guy on a surfboard, flying through... somewhere. This was 5 years after CDs first came out, and not being an early adopter, I believe my brother was looking at the full square foot LP cover when he thought it was a caterpillar. :o :o :o ??? ??? :(

My brother used to smoke a lot of pot, and he's an idiot. He was an idiot before, and I think he quit smoking pot, but he's still an idiot. A lot of people who want to legalize pot, or all drugs, say that they only affect the person using them. But when you're that incredibly stupid, it affects everyone around you. That's why you should listen to Mr. Mackey. Drugs Are Bad M'Kay? Don't do drugs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk