Author Topic: What Do You Think Of This Photo?  (Read 5435 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
What Do You Think Of This Photo?
« on: January 27, 2010, 06:02:11 PM »

Not a Poll Question. Just A Girl with a kick butt albeit "pink" AR...,....and a teddy bear,....

;D

The anti's must hate this,....

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Re: What Do You Think Of This Photo?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 06:23:06 PM »
Being brought up the "right way"....   ;)

;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 06:30:40 PM »
Good composure.   Does well at making a statement, but no followup.  Only thing I would do different is add a background.  Not sure what, but I so dislike all white backgrounds.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 06:36:08 PM »
Other than the E-O Tech being mounted too far forward, (It should not be contacting the Delta Ring), I cannot find a thing wrong with that photograph.  Bill T.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 06:51:14 PM »
There were a couple of videos posted here a bit ago. 

One of a young lady disassembling and assembling an AR quickly.

The other was of the same young lady doing a Ball and Dummy drill walking forward and back around lawn chair obstacles.

Might this be the same young lady?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:47:05 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 07:07:27 PM »
There were a couple of videos posted here a bit ago.  

One of a young lady disassembling and assembling an AR quickly.

The other was of the same young lady doing a Ball and Dummy drill walking forward and back around lawn chair obstacles.

Might this be the same young lady?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irykjLjuKo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVlRdYbD07A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4DZ6Neet5Y&feature=related

Different girls.     Bill T.

r_w

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 08:14:39 PM »
Other than the E-O Tech being mounted too far forward, (It should not be contacting the Delta Ring), I cannot find a thing wrong with that photograph.  Bill T.

About have to, to get good eye relief if you are that small.  Looks like it was a REAL gun, not like the Woolrich UNtactical ad that had the scopes mounted backwards.

"Why are you carrying a pistol?  Expecting trouble?"

"No Maam.  If I was expecting trouble, I'd have a rifle."

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 10:55:21 PM »

Good point Bill.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »
Other than the E-O Tech being mounted too far forward, (It should not be contacting the Delta Ring), I cannot find a thing wrong with that photograph.  Bill T.
You know more about this than me, but I would raise one point of difference. First, the kid is being raised right, the anti's are having kittens, and these both warm the cockles of my evil, black, gun loving and God Fearing heart. That said, is the eotech too far forward? I don't say this to start a debate but to seek advice. I have mine mounted as far forward on the upper rail as I can get it. Its a both eyes open heads up optic. Good that way to 100 meters, one eye closed like a scope out to 200, and the one time I got on a 500 yard range, well....the other guy would know that I had some issues with him. :-\ Still, its good enough for what its for. I mount it forward to avoid interfering with the charging handle. I don't bump the scope when I cock the beast. Any reason it should be further back?
FQ13

Tyler Durden

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 11:12:56 PM »
I can't decide what I have a hankerin' for now all of sudden.

Pepto Bismal....or....Nestle's strawberry Quick milk drink.

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk