Author Topic: I Blame Glock For This  (Read 2566 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I Blame Glock For This
« on: July 25, 2010, 08:25:43 AM »
See how going to the dark side "converts" ordinary folks into their alter-ego? Gotta be one of those Kool-Aid Glock lovers. ::)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1297087/The-Empire-Strikes-Bank-Armed-robber-dressed-Darth-Vader-demands-cash-daring-raid.html

The Empire Strikes Bank: Armed robber dressed as Darth Vader demands cash in daring raid

Last updated at 4:21 PM on 23rd July 2010

When a six-foot man strode into a Long Island bank yesterday dressed as sci-fi super villain Darth Vader, customers and staff thought it was a joke.

But they soon realized how serious the man was when he produced a handgun (likely a Glock) and demanded cash.

Police in New York are now trying to trace the phantom menace, who stuffed cash into a bag and disappeared.
The man entered the Chase Bank in East Setauket around 11:30am, wearing the distinctive Darth Vader mask, a long black cloak and - slightly out of character - camouflage combat trousers.

One customer thought the outfit was so funny that he started joking with the dark lord as he tried to pull off his heist.
As he left the robber punched another customer who tried to stop him.

All Too Easy.. ;D

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

rat31465

• Jack of all Trades, Master of none.
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: I Blame Glock For This
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 09:07:33 AM »
"Get yourself a Glock and Lose that Nickle Plated Sissy Pistol."
Sam Gerard

Paraguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 12:05:42 PM »
This was not me, but I did just join the dark side with the purchase of a G35.  Needed something with more punch that a 9mm and it was barely used for $450 and couldn't pass it up. 
Since the first step is admitting the problem, here goes.....My name is Paraguy and I shoot a Tupperware gun.
Guns don't kill people, bullets kill people.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 12:44:12 PM »
I was wondering who was gonna be the first to post this ;)

*Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side

*And now we will discuss the location of your secret rebel base

*I bet he just needed the money to get his light sabre out of pawn

*Jedi mind trick on the teller would have worked better and would have avoided the "armed" robbery charge.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 01:03:36 PM »
Luke, I am your robber
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:42:24 PM »

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »
It's a SIG. You can clearly see the hammer.... He's not TRULY a member of the Dark side! ;D
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »
"You are part of a financial alliance and a traitor....take her away!!"
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 03:45:49 PM »
It's a SIG. You can clearly see the hammer.... He's not TRULY a member of the Dark side! ;D

Doesn't mean he can't blame Glock any way.    ;D

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 04:02:03 PM »
"Comb the desert!"

Exit Question: Did he really need to wear the cape?
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 04:10:58 PM »
Exit Question: Did he really need to wear the cape?

Style points for 'flair'..........
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk