Author Topic: How Does Sheriff Joe Arpaio Deal With Bussed In Protesters?  (Read 3069 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
How Does Sheriff Joe Arpaio Deal With Bussed In Protesters?
« on: August 01, 2010, 07:44:49 AM »
Gee, I wonder.... ;D

http://www.redstate.com/skipmaclure/2010/07/31/go-joe-%E2%80%93-american-hero-joe-arpaio-arrests-fifty-protesters-at-own-jail/

Go Joe!! – American Hero Joe Arpaio Arrests Fifty Protesters At Own Jail.

Posted by Skip MacLure

Saturday, July 31st at 7:56AM EDT

America’s hero has more guts than all the Feds combined… and that includes MaoBama and the Marxist clown college, and you can throw his lame rear-ended administration into that mix for good measure. Joe Arpaio put an exclamation point to Arizona’s defiance of the Feds’ blatant abrogation of the Constitution and the state’s individual right to defend its citizens.

Illegals were bussed in from as far as Texas and California to demonstrate for non-existent ‘rights’ in our country. I guess La Raza couldn’t find enough local illegals to rabble rouse. Joe locked up 50 protesters from right on his own front porch, and has all the macho illegal tough guys in pink underwear, eating last weeks 20 cent baloney sandwiches. Joe then promptly sent out his troops to do an illegal alien sweep. Keep those cards and letters coming, Joe!

Video at link.

Glad to see. This is about states rights isn't it? 8)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
Re: How Does Sheriff Joe Arpaio Deal With Bussed In Protesters?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:17:14 AM »
Run Sheriff Joe Arpaio for President in '12, and I might consider switching my vote away from the T&TT ticket  ;D

How can a reasonable thinking person argue against the reasoning the Sheriff expresses in the video?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 08:23:25 AM »
This is how it works when you don't give a rat's ass what kind of names people call you when you're doing the right thing. ;D
Children, pets, and slaves are taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:44:47 AM »
This is how it works when you don't give a rat's ass what kind of names people call you when you're doing the right thing. ;D

I do believe that is the definition of 'integrity'. ;)
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

rojawe

• Top Forum Member
  • To the Republic for which it stands One Nation
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 10:53:58 AM »
I got to see Joe in KC a couple of weeks ago and he expects demonstrators to be out in front of his office everyday and I support him. All his law breakers are dressed in Pink even the ladies and not just illegals, if you don't like here don't break the law.
EMPLOYERS STOP THE FLOOD E-VERIFY WORKS

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:09:18 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 01:34:43 PM »
Run Sheriff Joe Arpaio for President in '12, and I might consider switching my vote away from the T&TT ticket  ;D

How can a reasonable thinking person argue against the reasoning the Sheriff expresses in the video?

There's you big mistake, we're not talking about "a reasonable thinking person".
We're talking about Dem's.
Two of your adjectives have no application and the third is "iffy".

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 01:57:56 PM »
You do have wonder about the "thought" processes of the protestors if they were actually illegals. Maybe they just wanted a free trip home?
FQ13 ;D

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 02:11:26 PM »
There's you big mistake, we're not talking about "a reasonable thinking person".
We're talking about Dem's.
Two of your adjectives have no application and the third is "iffy".

Those adjectives were picked to eliminate certain groups ... or should I say "state what I think of them."

Good Catch!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 03:23:51 PM »
I love working for guys like him. We had a Sheriff around here that was like him sad to see him go. Need more like him. Have had several request from the public to have me run for sheriff and I have refused. Told the party that they did not want someone like me. I am too gruff and I do not like political games. People want someone that they can control, right or wrong. They do not want people that take a stand against stupidity and will sway to a minority that is brainless.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 03:57:15 PM »
bulldog:
I am too gruff and I do not like political games. People want someone that they can control, right or wrong. They do not want people that take a stand against stupidity and will sway to a minority that is brainless.

Geez, enforcing current law, and upholding an oath to Protect And Serve American Citizens, must be terrible to some.

THAT is a damn shame.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk