Author Topic: Coming To A Vehicle Near You, Maybe Even Yours.  (Read 6075 times)

jp1

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Coming To A Vehicle Near You, Maybe Even Yours.
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 10:48:16 PM »
That's the lesson Al Queda has learned. The best way to beat high tech is no tech. We're spending billions on air superiority fighters. When our enemy needs an airforce, they fly Delta. We have the worlds best navy? They have a rubber boat packed with a fertilizer bomb and crewed by useful idiots. We have Echelon? They use couriers. We can track money transfers? They use a medevial banking system based on promisory notes from Abdul at the local Circle-K. And so it goes. The best SD gun out there? One made pre-68 and bought in a cash transaction from a private sale. :-\ 8)
FQ13

That is so true! The best way to break the system is to not be part or the system. Al Queda is not looking to defeat us with arms, the little bombers are only a distraction. I believe their war plan is to is to take us down the same way the Soviet Union failed,  collapsing the economy you need money for war. No money, no war! Keep increasing our debt until it breaks us just as it did the Soviet Union. Bad news for us is that we have a Government that is more than willing to help them speed up the process.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 08:05:02 PM »
That is so true! The best way to break the system is to not be part or the system. Al Queda is not looking to defeat us with arms, the little bombers are only a distraction. I believe their war plan is to is to take us down the same way the Soviet Union failed,  collapsing the economy you need money for war. No money, no war! Keep increasing our debt until it breaks us just as it did the Soviet Union. Bad news for us is that we have a Government that is more than willing to help them speed up the process.

Fact is, like you noted, without bho's help, it would have taken millenia for the ragheads to defeat us that way. However, with bho and kongresses actions over the past few years it is now much more of a threat than before.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2010, 01:44:18 AM »
Just like the schools, ONLY IF YOU LET THEM.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk