Author Topic: I'm Dying Here....Would Any Of You Paint Your SONS'S Toenails Pink?  (Read 5305 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: I'm Dying Here....Would Any Of You Paint Your SONS'S Toenails Pink?
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »
M'ette, painting toes on a little boy is nothing like teaching a girl to hunt or fish. I (tried to) teach my boys to cook, clean house, etc. My Mom also made damn sure we boys knew how to sew as well - life survival skills. And yes, my granddaughter has cars and trucks as well as dolls and My Little ponies.

The woman in the OP is a half-assed libtard who is warping her kid and laughing about it, thinking it "cute".
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »
These are the same people that dress their daughters up to look like 19 yo debutantes and parade them around in pageants that are more about satisfying the parents needs for attention than doing anything positive for the child.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 04:30:50 PM »
M'ette, painting toes on a little boy is nothing like teaching a girl to hunt or fish. I (tried to) teach my boys to cook, clean house, etc. My Mom also made damn sure we boys knew how to sew as well - life survival skills. And yes, my granddaughter has cars and trucks as well as dolls and My Little ponies.

The woman in the OP is a half-assed libtard who is warping her kid and laughing about it, thinking it "cute".
Part of me thinks you are right and part of me is rolling my eyes over this. I mean we live in an age of tattoos, piercings and what not. Half the "bad ass" rockers wear goth make up. Remember when having long hair made you a sissy, or a woman in pants (or not riding side saddle) was a slut? Hell, what happened to "girl's bikes"? The thing is, it is wise to remember the words of Thomas Jefferson. "In matters of fashion, flow with the river. In matters of principle, stand like a rock". This too shall pass, it ain't a matter of principle. Hell, if painting your toenails turned you queer, we'd all be in danger and never enter a store that sold nail polish. ::) ;D
FQ13 Who dares anyone to look at their prom picture and not cringe. ;D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1110
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 04:41:48 PM »
If the kid got teased about it by all his school mates I bet he would quit. Maybe he needs to learn the hard way that it's not normal. Real men "do" their nails with a pocket knife.  ;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Timothy

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »
Don't have a son and never really wanted one!  When my daughter was conceived, we never considered any boys names and we didn't really know what chromosome was in the mix.

As to toenail painting, I too have had my little girl paint my fingernails, braid my hair and do the cute daddy thing!  No big deal there...

Now, as too "bad ass rockers"?  They don't exist.....rockstars, actors, et al are just insecure people who need constant reassurance that their not dipshits!  In fact, I know far nicer people that make "bad ass" sort of an endearing compliment!   ;)

Getting dragged to the Prom wasn't in my DNA....skipped that, Homecoming and most anything remotely that sissified!  And, BTW, I'm a very good dancer!  It's how I met my wife!

;D

Sponsor

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 06:06:26 PM »
M'ette, you are a woman and therefore genetically incapable of "getting it" on this point. Even so, I bet YOUR boys never wore nail polish, at last not on their nails, spills and other misadventures don't count  ;D

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 08:29:33 PM »
John Wayne, Gregory Peck, Gene Autry, Errol Flinn, Burt Lancaster, and Clint Eastwood, and my Grandfather, Father,,,,Son, ME,...NEVER, had their toes ( or anything else ) painted.

Geez, Douglas MacArthur, and Pershing, let alone Gunny R. Lee Ermey would be slapping us by now....

The context is cute, but the repercussions are real.... Ask your Grandfather if his nails were ever painted....

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 09:13:11 PM »
It is pretty darn funny when someone falls asleep in a chair at the fire station and wakes up with painted nails.  ;D ;D

Big difference though in kids and grown men acting like kids.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 09:13:31 PM »
John Wayne, Gregory Peck, Gene Autry, Errol Flinn, Burt Lancaster, and Clint Eastwood, and my Grandfather, Father,,,,Son, ME,...NEVER, had their toes ( or anything else ) painted.

Geez, Douglas MacArthur, and Pershing, let alone Gunny R. Lee Ermey would be slapping us by now....

The context is cute, but the repercussions are real.... Ask your Grandfather if his nails were ever painted....

Not to burst your bubble TW, but I can think of at least two roles where R. Lee Ermey (yes that one) played gay or bisexual characters. ;D
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 11:21:04 PM »
You REALLY need to list those.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk