Author Topic: I'm Dying Here....Would Any Of You Paint Your SONS'S Toenails Pink?  (Read 5306 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I'm Dying Here....Would Any Of You Paint Your SONS'S Toenails Pink?
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 11:45:17 PM »
You REALLY need to list those.
Ask and ye shall recieve.
He was in a truly bad "comedy" called "Saving Silverman". Here he played a homicidal PE coach (Yes, I know it was a stretch for him. ;D). He wound up with Jack Black, his former student, in a very sweet and touching romance if you don't mind the nausea induced by watching the Gunny tongue kissing another man,(not to mention a little homicide and kidnapping) :o :P.
He was also in a couple of Law and Order SVU episodes where he played a recently released rapist that used his "cell bitch" to do his bidding.
Neither  showed his toes, as they were not filmed by Haz or TW, so I cannot state whether he was wearing polish or not. ;D ;D ;D
FQ13

Timothy

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 11:50:31 PM »
John Wayne, Gregory Peck, Gene Autry, Errol Flinn, Burt Lancaster, and Clint Eastwood, and my Grandfather, Father,,,,Son, ME,...NEVER, had their toes ( or anything else ) painted.

Geez, Douglas MacArthur, and Pershing, let alone Gunny R. Lee Ermey would be slapping us by now....

The context is cute, but the repercussions are real.... Ask your Grandfather if his nails were ever painted....

"The Duke" had quite an extensive doll collection from what I recall!

;)

tombogan03884

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 11:51:58 PM »
Those weren't doll's, they were ex wives .  ;D

ronlarimer

• Very Active Forum Member
    • Balloon Goes Up
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 08:30:36 AM »
My wife painted my sons toenails on request until he was 5.  I did step in on no pink but that led to rainbow colors which may have been worse.  When he turned 5 I put a stop to it.

Today, now as a 5yo, he went to school with a mohawk.

I pretty much et him express himself however he wants.
Ron

We do not get to pick when the balloon goes up, only how well prepared we are to deal with it.
Balloon Goes Up

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 08:47:51 PM »
My wife painted my sons toenails on request until he was 5.  I did step in on no pink but that led to rainbow colors which may have been worse.  When he turned 5 I put a stop to it.

Today, now as a 5yo, he went to school with a mohawk.

I pretty much et him express himself however he wants.
You sir, are an evil son of a bitch. It takes all the fun out of rebelling when your folks support you. Hell, the poor kd is going to wind up listening to Lawrence Welk as his act of teen rebellion. ;D
FQ13

Sponsor

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 09:51:34 PM »
You sir, are an evil son of a bitch. It takes all the fun out of rebelling when your folks support you. Hell, the poor kd is going to wind up listening to Lawrence Welk as his act of teen rebellion. ;D
FQ13

or some EMO with purple hair and tongue and eyebrow piercings.

I liked the LW show....growing up,.....but we only had 4 channels back than...... ::) Who could forget the Beer Barrel Polka???

;D

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Timothy

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 08:28:23 AM »

Who could forget the Beer Barrel Polka???

;D

I used to bar tend at the Polish clubs during Pulaski days in my home town of Grand Rapids back in the day!  I've been trying to forget the BBP for thirty years!

I normally wore the Pulaski red tee shirt with the Phoenix on the front and "Erin go Bra-ugh!" screen printed on back!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 09:29:27 AM »
ok it starts with the nails

ends up with this

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/boy-10-in-sex-change/story-e6frf7l6-1226040236309
Boy, 10, the youngest Australian to have sex change

Jamie has lived like a girl for two years, now a court says he can have sex-change therapy.

A COURT has allowed a 10-year-old boy to become the youngest Australian to have sex-change therapy.

The boy, known as Jamie, has lived as a girl for two years, dressing in feminine clothes, using the girls' toilet at school and "presenting as a very attractive young girl with long, blonde hair", the court heard.

Jamie's parents, medicos and psychiatrists feared early-onset puberty could lead to self-harm or suicide and supported an urgent application for the child to receive sex-change therapy.

Family Court Justice Linda Dessau ordered that Jamie be allowed to start drug therapy to stop male puberty and that the court reconvene when she turned 16 to consider approving the second stage of taking female hormones to feminise the body.

The court heard Jamie saw herself as a "freak" and a "girl in a boy's body", and had first identified as a girl when she was a toddler.

Her mother said though doctors had told her Jamie would be the youngest patient to start such treatment, she was confident it was in her best interests.

She said before her child changed schools in year 3 and acted as a girl, she told her, "Mummy, it is so hard trying to be a boy", and that she had to "go to school disguised as a boy".

The mother said the family had started treating Jamie as a female in 2008 after her non-identical twin brother accepted her condition and announced: "I have a sister."

The mother was concerned that without treatment, Jamie's voice would break and an Adam's apple and facial hair would grow.

"(If Jamie does not receive treatment) she will very shortly develop obvious male characteristics ... which will be permanent and will not be able to be reversed," the mother said.

"At the moment Jamie can live comfortably as a girl, is socially confident and suffers no teasing or social isolation."

A medical expert said when he first saw Jamie in February 2009, she "looked convincingly female in every way" except her genitalia.

The doctor said he was concerned about Jamie's rapid-onset puberty, which was equivalent to that of a 14-year-old, and that sex-change treatment should start immediately.

Another doctor said stage one treatment to stop male puberty was reversible.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 10:06:47 AM »
Small point.

Would Camo nail polish be ok?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 10:18:39 AM »
I remember the first time I saw painted toenails an a man ... male ... guy ... I don't know what it was:

We were moving a building for two "people."  It was an old granary, and they were going to remodel it into an art studio.  The boss had warned us all they were a little "light in the loafers," but none of us thought about it.  However, when we got into town and their backyard they came out of the house.  Everything was fine until the driver climbed out of the cab and walked back to the rest of us that were directing him.  He "couldn't concentrate any more."

What he could see from the truck cab that none of the rest of us could see in the tall grass were the toenails on the bare feet.  I climbed in the cab, and as I was getting settled to line up with the new foundations "pinky" came walking over, and all I could do was put my head down on the wheel.  Finally the old owner of the company went over and explained to the customer that "for safety reasons" he needed to give us more space and they both needed to have on "sturdy footwear."

To this day every painted toenail, male of female, and every same sex couple holding hands or groping brings back that mind picture that will never go away.  It has been thirty years, and to this day I look at that "studio" every time I drive past it (almost weekly) and remember that episode in my life.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk