Author Topic: We Are All Militia Extremists Now. FBI Warning Of Threats From Anti-Gov Folks  (Read 835 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Great, as if I wasn't on enough "lists" already....

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2012/02/federal-secret-political-police-are.html

Tuesday, February 7, 2012
The federal secret political police are coming for you. PJM says "Homeland Security: You’re All ‘Militia Extremists’ Now"

Political Police: Serving Regimes For Centuries.

In a press conference yesterday, Reuters reports breathlessly, the "FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists."
Meanwhile, Global Guerrillas reports that BigTwitter is Here.

Now Pajamas Media reports A recently published “lexicon” distributed to thousands of federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) targets citizens concerned about their Second Amendment rights and the steady encroachment of the federal government, categorizing such as “militia extremists.

I am extremely disappointed that the American Gestapoman's lexicon does not yet include the Three Percenters. I'm sure it is an inadvertent omission. These guys see "terrorists" behind every opinion. As John Robb observes in his GG post linked above, what we have here is a "national security system that is mostly bloat and mission creep instead of real, honest to goodness, security."

So just understand that DHS, FBI and all their willing LEO familiars at the state and local level have asked themselves the age-old question: "Shall the government serve the people or the people serve the government?" Their answer? Why, the latter of course. And anybody not willing to be a servant is a "domestic terrorist."

"So tell me, mein liebchen, are you a 'domestic terrorist facilitator' or merely an 'unwitting co-optee?'"

This should be an interesting year,...although if the Mayans are correct, it won't really matter,....However, I for one have really worn thin of this Gov't...

Check the Reuters article...it really is making the FBI jumpy....
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Screw the Government!
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
I'm not ant-government.     Actually, I think the brigands who currently hold office are ant-government and need to be removed so the US can return to the constitutional government as embodied in our charter and governing documents.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk