Author Topic: 7-Year Old Girl Gunned Down In Chicago Selling Lemonade  (Read 1268 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
7-Year Old Girl Gunned Down In Chicago Selling Lemonade
« on: June 30, 2012, 03:06:27 PM »
Sure am glad one of the most restrictive gun cities in the country is having such a positive result. They had 40 or so shot in one weekend here recently.... 99% Gang related like this one. I'm sure all the guns were purchased legally....

How's that gun "control" working Mayor Rahm?

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/06/29/ministers-urge-people-to-turn-in-gunman-who-killed-girl-7/

CHICAGO (CBS) — One day after a 7-year-old girl was gunned down as her mother watched while she sold lemonade in front of her West Side home, a ministers’ group is trying to persuade people to turn over the killer.

“It’s a sad day in Chicago,” said the Rev. Ira Acree of the Leaders Network ministry, which put up the $3,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the gunman who killed Heaven Sutton, 7, while she was with her mother and other family members outside of their home in the 1700 block of North Luna Avenue in the North Austin neighborhood.

The fatal gunshot was fired by a gangbanger who was aiming at a rival who apparently had stopped to buy lemonade.

Gee, what will Darth Rahm do, enact "tighter" gun restrictions? That'll work. It's worked so well already.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: 7-Year Old Girl Gunned Down In Chicago Selling Lemonade
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 05:01:10 PM »
No, rahmiekins will enact additional legislation prohibiting lemonade stands. And tanning salons. And tanning salons that sell lemonade.

The man is a tool. Not to mention in over way his head and pay grade.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
The man is a tool. Not to mention in over way his head and pay grade.

Just like his former boss.

rojawe

• Top Forum Member
  • To the Republic for which it stands One Nation
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 11:49:11 AM »
Where is the outrage from the Black community or is that saved for Martin only. Day by day hundreds of innocent people are killed by gangs and drug deals and not one word from obama, Jackson or Sharpton.
EMPLOYERS STOP THE FLOOD E-VERIFY WORKS

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 12:45:24 PM »
Where is the outrage from the Black community or is that saved for Martin only. Day by day hundreds of innocent people are killed by gangs and drug deals and not one word from obama, Jackson or Sharpton.

Blacks killed by blacks isn't news.
It gives the A holes nothing to work with.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:10:23 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk