Author Topic: SIX Year Old Remanded to Reform School & Suspended For Cub Scout Camping Utensil  (Read 4013 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Peg, I don't believe pisstivity is a real word BUT......It should be and I agree one kazillion%.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Zero tolerance has come to mean, "Hey we're too lazy and too stupid to apply logic and reason and make sensible judgement calls."  Oh, I forgot, if we do use sound judgement we will tread on somone's race or "rights".  Therefore, everyone must be a criminal psychopath, even the elementary school kids!!!
You got that right!

As an adult, in this day in age, one might conclude one probably shouldn't bring the "Swiss Army" tool to school.  BUT THIS IS A LITTLE KID!

I saw this kid and his parents interviewed and he seemed to so proud of his Swiss Army utensil set.  I'm sure he thought it would be cool to take to school and use it at lunch.  He makes a innocent mistake and the school drags him through hell.

Aren't schools supposed to be all concerned about self-esteem these days?
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

tombogan03884

You got that right!

As an adult, in this day in age, one might conclude one probably shouldn't bring the "Swiss Army" tool to school.  BUT THIS IS A LITTLE KID!

I saw this kid and his parents interviewed and he seemed to so proud of his Swiss Army utensil set.  I'm sure he thought it would be cool to take to school and use it at lunch.  He makes a innocent mistake and the school drags him through hell.

Aren't schools supposed to be all concerned about self-esteem these days?

Only when it fits the "Agenda".

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Peg, I don't believe pisstivity is a real word BUT......It should be and I agree one kazillion%.

Richard

No but I think we need to make it one. 

I hereby proclaim a new entry in Funk and Wag's.  With all credit to PL.

Pegleg's Pisstivity Index.  A logarithmic scale measuring the amount of frustration one feels when confronted with total stupidity.

PPI-1  Mildly annoyed.....amused even
PPI-2  Slightly annoyed.....apt to resort to multi-syllable adjectives
PPI-3  Greatly annoyed....apt to resort to single-syllable adjectives....most with 4 letters
PPI-4  Majorly annoyed....apt to resort to violence against inanimate objects
PPI-5  Beyond annoyed....apt to resort to violence against other people in an attempt to improve the gene pool
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048

Pegleg's Pisstivity Index.  A logarithmic scale measuring the amount of frustration one feels when confronted with total stupidity.

PPI-3  Greatly annoyed....apt to resort to single-syllable adjectives....most with 4 letters
PPI-5  Beyond annoyed....apt to resort to violence against other people in an attempt to improve the gene pool

I like that, Alf....good stuff.   ;D  ;D

I do have to give credit to a long-dead stand-up comedian named Robin Harris for the word 'pisstivity'....he was the guy that talked about "Be-Be's Kids" and was also in the movie "Harlem Nights". It was from a stand-up routine he did back in the 80's.....funny stuff.....very vulgar....but funny.

8)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:

is it an issue when one is normally sitting around PPI-4  PPI-5  for a base line  ;D
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:

is it an issue when one is normally sitting around PPI-4  PPI-5  for a base line  ;D
Personally,
My base line is PPI-1, because if you don't laugh  you cry (or start taking Tom seriously) and thats been true in both W's and BO's admins. Otherwise, about a two to four is a healthy response.
FQ13

Timothy

School Board revisited the punishment and gave him suspension in lieu of reform school, heard it on the radio coming into work this AM.

tombogan03884

You're all too serious, I seldom get above a PPI - 2.
Nothing to stress about, just hang the bastards.

Timothy

I have a stapler inbedded in the sheet rock above my desk.

Where does that land on the PPI meter?

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk