Author Topic: Celebrity Shootout?  (Read 33120 times)

Frisco

• Ugly, broke down, retired old fart.
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Celebrity Shootout?
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 09:35:57 AM »
I like cats.  But I prefer cheeseburgers.   ;D
God bless, and sincere thanks to all our fine people in uniform.  You pay for our freedom, and for that we owe you all we can give you.  Thank you.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 11:45:03 AM »

Now that's funny.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 11:11:35 PM »

Do the furrballs taste like chicken?   :o
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2009, 01:56:39 AM »

Do the furrballs taste like chicken?   :o

After enough Hazarittas any thing taste like chicken! ;D

Keep rollin', rollin', rollin',
Though the streams are swollen,
Keep them kitties rollin', rawhide.
Through rain and wind and weather,
Hell bent for leather,
Wishin' my gal was by my side.
All the things I'm missin',
Good vittles, love, and kissin',
Are waiting at the end of my ride
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2009, 08:25:54 AM »
That would be a great idea for MB...have a celebrity shoot out. He could have two celebrities who may or may not be familiar with guns (try to match them up a little) and run them through a shooting challenge. It would be good publicity for shooting.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 06:53:24 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2009, 10:37:47 AM »
That would be a great idea for MB...have a celebrity shoot out. He could have two celebrities who may or may not be familiar with guns (try to match them up a little) and run them through a shooting challenge. It would be good publicity for shooting.

Mr. Killjoy here has to get us back on topic  >:(  I was enjoying the mental image of George Clooney, Sean Penn, Susan Sarandon , and Rosie O'Donut dodging and weaving.  ;D

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2009, 01:41:24 PM »
Well, Michael COULD teach them how to shoot at each other, then get back out of the way.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2009, 11:53:06 AM »
Tom Selleck taking pot-shots at Rosie O'Babble would be fun.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

bryand71

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2009, 02:48:05 PM »
If you are using Rosie O'lardass for a target, you better set her out at the 100 yd line to make it a bit of a challenge. Any closer and it would be like shooting at the side of the barn.
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 09:15:27 AM »
If you are using Rosie O'lardass for a target, you better set her out at the 100 yd line to make it a bit of a challenge. Any closer and it would be like shooting at the side of the barn.

Me saying this is like the pot callin' the kettle black (size-wise), but we could paste a picture of Clooney on one ass cheek, and Alec Baldwin on the other and fire away.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk