Author Topic: Kel Tec FRB Question  (Read 3038 times)

Thanos

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Kel Tec FRB Question
« on: May 25, 2009, 04:08:25 PM »
Anyone have any experiance or feedback on this rifle? I was looking at one in a magazine and wanted to know if anyone had used or purchased one.

Middle Man

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Kel Tec FRB Question
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »

There are not too many in the hands of the shooting public.  Back in March Kel Tec shipped exactly one rifle to each of their wholesale distributors (I sold the one we got to a very happy retailer in FL!)  There's probably less than twenty rifles in circulation...writers samples included.
I don't want any part of your change.

McCarthy was right...

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »

There are not too many in the hands of the shooting public.  Back in March Kel Tec shipped exactly one rifle to each of their wholesale distributors (I sold the one we got to a very happy retailer in FL!)  There's probably less than twenty rifles in circulation...writers samples included.
Any words of wisdom, or did you not get a chance to play with it? Also, Do you have any thoughts on their SU-16 C. The reviews are nice, the price is (or was reasonable), but I've not been able to lay eyes on one.
FQ13

Thanos

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 11:00:28 PM »
Hmmmm...Too bad. Oh well, I have chosen to go with the Kimber 8400 Advanced Tactical. I wanted something that was the next step from my 1911 and 5.56.

It comes stock with just about every feature I would like to have and it is a pretty cool looking gun to boot.

Middle Man

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »

From my brief look at an RFB sample at the SHOT SHOW all that really stands out is that the suckers were HEAVY!

I don't have much first hand experience with the SU 16...seems from my limited exposure to be a decent, inexpensive option in a 223 rifle. 
I don't want any part of your change.

McCarthy was right...

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:28:55 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk