Author Topic: NH Predictions???  (Read 7819 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NH Predictions???
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 11:54:52 AM »
I agree. all National elections should be held on the same day and the poles should be open for 24 hours.  That way there would not be any "early Returns" and pundits trying to swing the vote.

All Poles open at the same time and close 24 hours later.

Yes!
PLUS~~ How about having a way to vote that you know ..without a doubt ...that your vote will be counted "correctly"..
Correctly is the magic word here.
We either have people who are too stupid to manually count votes..or we have an electronic system that is far from being legitimately fair and accurate.

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2004/11/the_problem_wit.html
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 02:15:26 PM »
Yes!
PLUS~~ How about having a way to vote that you know ..without a doubt ...that your vote will be counted "correctly"..
Correctly is the magic word here.
We either have people who are too stupid to manually count votes..or we have an electronic system that is far from being legitimately fair and accurate.

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2004/11/the_problem_wit.html

Here in NJ we bought a zillion electronic voting machines and now they're trying to get them modified so that we can get a paper receipt. They also have no way to do a recount, if necessary.

Can you say Tony Soprano?
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 07:45:30 PM »
Ahhhhh yeah I can... ;D

**quote** Oh, yeah? Who knows more about extortion, me or you?
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 01:50:23 AM »
 I apoligize to you all for the chowder headed a&$ holes I find myself surrounded by  here in NH

clayflingythingy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 07:16:57 AM »
I'm just as good at this prediction stuff as all the bloggers and talking heads!

McCain I thought would have done better than his 5 point win. I was kinda embarrassed every time the TV flashed Fred's 1% on the screen. The guy was beaten by a Ron Paul for goodness sake. Yeah, I know, he wrote NH off to make his last stand in SC.

While the polls callled McCain/Romney with precision they sure missed it with Hildabeast/Obama. I was prematurely celebrating the end of the Clinton dynasty it looks like. Listened to Obama's speech last nite and if I didn't know he was a liberal commie I would jump on his bandwagon. Gives the best political speech since Reagan.

IF McCain or Huckster win Mi next week it shapes up as a two man race between them in SC. Lindsey Graham's organization for McCain against the fundamentalists lined up for Huckster. That leaves Fred with a 3rd place the best he can do. Whoever wins SC then goes on to sweep Fl and Super Tuesday.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:34:53 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk