Author Topic: If the poop hits the fan what will you carry?  (Read 47919 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: If the poop hits the fan what will you carry?
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2009, 08:24:39 PM »
Not really, you see if they are wanting everyone out and are going to take my guns and I do pull the "I have a deadman's switch" several things are going to happen.

1. Free trip out of the disaster area
2. My guns will be used as evidence against me, or in other words the authorities are going to keep track of them and not let them "Get lost"
3. I will get a free lawyer that will get me out of jail
4. they will go and look at my property and see if anyone else comes to mess with it, because I may have stuff in my home..."After I tell them the house is boobytrapped, they will definately be keeping other people away.
5. I think I could talk my way out of trouble when I am in front of the judge...if they can still give me a speedy trial. Which I doubt.
6. DC vs Heller...I think I would be able to present an imminent danger to my famlies safety.
7. I am legally disabled because of a very bad break (23 places) to my leg, (Although I can walk just fine, no doctor would dispute it) and since I would have trouble fleeing, I would have to protect my family. (Four crying kids in the courtroom watching their disabled honorably discharged father getting carted to jail for trying to flee and protect himself would be a PR nightmare for the Justice Department)
8. Oh, and I am a poor struggling student.

The only thing that would help me more would be an illegal alien minority. ;)

Thanos
Not to poop your party, but in this day and age saying I have a "deadmans switch" to the US military, who have just returned from the sandbox, is going to cause EXACTLY one thing to happen. You will see a number of soldiers freeze, turn on their heels and scatter  to what they consider a safe distance, and then they will turn on their heels again and  empty their mags into you. Your life expectancy will be measured by exactly how long it takes the fastest grunt there to run 25yds, turn and fire. No BS man.
FQ13 who is trying to think of a quicker way to die and failing ::)

Thanos

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2009, 09:29:31 PM »
Your life expectancy will be measured by exactly how long it takes the fastest grunt there to run 25yds, turn and fire.

Right, whatever, the reality of the matter is that a checkpoint out of a disaster area is going to be about the same as the gate leaving the superbowl, some guy in a uniform waving people though. Oh, I sure have a lot to fear from them. ::)

But if getting stopped does happen, I really doubt that they are going to have everyone stop a thousand yards apart so they can search cars or open fire in a crowded checkpoint. I know how they deal with nutjobs with explosive vests...they certainly don't shoot them on the spot. Remember it is a tactic to get out of the area and get my guns out of the area.

And what is your solution? the typical quaker one? "We must capitulate to King George III", nice.

Badgersmilk

« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2009, 09:43:54 PM »
Now we know how its all going to start!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uq9pp586AE&feature=channel

Spawned from Hillary's panties?

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2009, 09:58:09 PM »
Right, whatever, the reality of the matter is that a checkpoint out of a disaster area is going to be about the same as the gate leaving the superbowl, some guy in a uniform waving people though. Oh, I sure have a lot to fear from them. ::)

But if getting stopped does happen, I really doubt that they are going to have everyone stop a thousand yards apart so they can search cars or open fire in a crowded checkpoint. I know how they deal with nutjobs with explosive vests...they certainly don't shoot them on the spot. Remember it is a tactic to get out of the area and get my guns out of the area.

And what is your solution? the typical quaker one? "We must capitulate to King George III", nice.

First of all, lighten up dude, humor its what we do here. :) As far as capitulation, most Quakers didn't capitulate they let themselves be martyred, not my style, but there is a difference. The others fought, like a certain guy named Ben. Anyway, my point was simply that yelling "I have bomb!" is not exactly a ticket to ripe old age. Would you do anything different than what I suggested if circumstances permitted? You choose your tactics and I'll choose mine, but if we're travelling toghether and I know thats your strategy, we'll be travelling toghether about 200 yds apart.
fightighingquaker13 who thinks the point of survival is, you know, surviving  ;D

Rob10ring

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2009, 12:53:15 AM »
You know the picture of the ultimate accessorized AR is going to show up, I have it, but I'll hold back....

for now,..... ::)
Do you mean this one?

Sponsor

« Reply #125 on: Today at 02:31:44 PM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2009, 07:12:12 AM »
Do you mean this one?

No....

I think he means this one....

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2009, 07:15:56 AM »
It wasn't me,......... :P

Although the Q32 Explosive Spacemodulator next to the tactical keychain could come in handy,...
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2009, 08:02:22 AM »
Cooler...it's got to have a cooler like Ken Hackathorn mentioned in this week's podcast.

Ya'll are listening to the podcasts, aren't you? 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2009, 09:14:15 AM »
First of all, lighten up dude, humor its what we do here. :) As far as capitulation, most Quakers didn't capitulate they let themselves be martyred, not my style, but there is a difference. The others fought, like a certain guy named Ben. Anyway, my point was simply that yelling "I have bomb!" is not exactly a ticket to ripe old age. Would you do anything different than what I suggested if circumstances permitted? You choose your tactics and I'll choose mine, but if we're travelling toghether and I know thats your strategy, we'll be travelling toghether about 200 yds apart.
fightighingquaker13 who thinks the point of survival is, you know, surviving  ;D

FQ, I do not understand the reference. I know America's first 6 Frigates (Constitution, Constellation, Congress, Chesapeake, President and United States ) were designed by a Philly Quaker named Humphreys, but I can not come up with a famous Quaker named "Ben". Unless you mean Franklin, who was in fact a militia Col. though I was not aware that he was a Quaker.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2009, 09:19:22 AM »
Franklin?
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk