Author Topic: looking for a maker that has mold for Bersa thunder 380  (Read 4494 times)

DanPatWork

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
looking for a maker that has mold for Bersa thunder 380
« on: January 09, 2013, 02:28:22 PM »
Hello folks, I may have missed it in my search of the leather section. As the title states I'm trying to find a maker who covers the thunder 380. I'd like to find a quality leather holster for my wife. Something similar to my BSP that I got from Chris at US Gunleather is what I have in mind. Mag carriers to match will be a given, and then eventually I'll probably order a matching holster for the new Sig C3 for her as well.
The priority for now is the Bersa with mag carriers. So if you can do it, or know a maker that specializes in holsters for the bersa please let me know.

Here is the BSP from US Gunleather website. Image is actually my holster and I can attest that pictures don't do it enough justice.

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: looking for a maker that has mold for Bersa thunder 380
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 07:40:09 PM »
I hope that one of the makers here can help you out but, if not, try FIST Holsters.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Haystacker

• Forum Member
    • Hays Holsters
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 06:45:09 PM »
Dan,
I sent a PM. First PM I have sent on this forum. You may have received more than one copy from me. Sorry.
Jeff
NRA Life Member
www.haysholsters.com

DanPatWork

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 06:20:18 AM »
Message received Jeff, I will be in touch within the next week hopefully. I'm still down fighting the flu. Going on 16th day now.
"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk