Author Topic: "How can this happen?"  (Read 4154 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 892
"How can this happen?"
« on: March 22, 2016, 10:26:50 AM »
"We had no idea there were so many in our nation."

These two opening quotes are the ones that struck me the most as I watch news coverage of the terror attacks this morning.  These were comments made by governmental officials, not the average citizen.

How can we be so bind to trouble around us?  How can terror groups get so entrenched in our society without us knowing?

These photos are honest depictions of our "modern society."  They are also the modern version of what our parents and grandparents called walking around with our heads stuck up our backsides.

It is not paranoid or fearful to be aware of what is happening around you. 

Electronics are just one of many issues that cause our problems, but the way we act in public with our "smart phones" is a clear depiction of how evil can infiltrate us without our knowing.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

Re: "How can this happen?"
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 12:44:39 PM »
That's what happens when you open your borders to any c#cks#cker than can hop a fence.
Muslims have been nothing but a barbarian menace for 1600 years.
Europeans have no one to blame but themselves, and it amazes the SHIT out of me we don't have more of that here despite the best efforts of that treasonous Muslim POS soiling the Whitehouse.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 892
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 01:42:57 PM »
If we as citizens would be more aware of our friends, neighbors, and those we do business with, Homeland Security would not need to push the limits of our freedoms under the carpet.  Who would you rather have watching your every move and questioning it - The widow Mabel next door or the government (tin foil too tight time)?

I'm all for tighter immigration, starting with going back to all immigrants need to have a sponsor who will be held responsible, but that does not remove our responsibility as citizens
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 02:31:11 PM »
If you remember correctly, (which in this case you probably don't since I don't think it made the networks)the neighbors of the San Bernadino Muslims thought something was suspicious but were more afraid of being called "racist" than of being blown up or beheaded.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk