Author Topic: How Would You Handle ...  (Read 1348 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
How Would You Handle ...
« on: June 13, 2020, 12:18:07 PM »
This is a conversation starter based on current events, but inline with any point in time.

You are going about your daily life, living a balanced awareness and avoidance.  You are also living "social distance."*  As you exit a store you find that a small demonstration has set up, and you are confronted by a person with a sign on a stick, they thrust their fist in the air and scream "Black Power" in your face, while others are chanting "No Justice, No Peace."

What is an appropriate reaction/response in this situation.

* Social Distancing.  The new fad.  Many of us have practiced and taught social distance for decades as a part of personal safety.

Social Distancing - Not just for the paranoid gun lovers anymore  ;D
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: How Would You Handle ...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 12:41:23 PM »
I would walk away.  If they follow i would ask thrm politely  to keep 6 feet for safety.

The misses works in the city and i have been giving her a ride too and feom work when i am in town.  The 1st couple of times i freaked her out as i was carrying 3 hand guns, a shot gun on the seat and an ar under the seat. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 03:20:23 PM »
Cough on them.

Make a fist and say "Right on Brother!"

and cough on them some more...and into your hand....

then offer the hand in a hand shake.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 04:28:00 PM »
Stumble into him and knee him in the balls in the tangle.
Drive my knee into his jaw as I apologized profusely and pulled him into it, I mean help him up.
Then turn him in to the cops for public intoxication.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk