Author Topic: TROY Industries’ Squid Grips M-LOK  (Read 343 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1112
TROY Industries’ Squid Grips M-LOK
« on: March 13, 2024, 03:35:39 PM »
TROY originally made Squid Grips for their own Alpha BattleRail and other rails they made. Then they started making them for M-LOK too.

TROY’s patented, revolutionary rail insert is now available for M-LOK. Its composition of proprietary advanced rubber makes it heat resistant and extremely durable. The squid grips insert directly into the cooling holes, and may be cut to form any length or inserted end to end for longer lengths.

Thermal Barrier

Added grip - Non Slip

Easy Install

Extremely Durable

Ultimate Comfort

Includes 7 rows of 3 Sections

I bought one package and stuck 2 2/3 sections on each side of my UTG Pro Super Slim handguard. Since they have holes in them air can still circulate, so I put them on the uppermost row of slots on each side. I'll plug the other holes with regular rail covers as needed. It will be nice not to burn my hand after doing some mag dumps. If I use any of the forward slots to mount a light or sling  like I think I will, it only takes a second to pop the Squid grips out. Getting them all the way in and seated all the way around takes a little time. 

https://worldoftroy.com/product/squid-grip-m-lok-7-pack-blk/
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 584
Re: TROY Industries’ Squid Grips M-LOK
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 06:08:56 PM »
Is the guy who started Troy a retired officer?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 07:23:50 PM »
Is the guy who started Troy a retired officer?

The Troy CEO I'm remembering is the one who was waaaay anti-2A. I haven't bought Troy products since that went down. This was under bho's regime, about the same time Pincus threw us under the bus too. 
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 01:45:33 PM »
I thought he was anti-gun....except for the government.  OK...so I missed what Pincus did. 

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 06:44:14 PM »
Oh, $#!^. I didn't know anything about Troy being anti-gun. I just read a Reddit post from a couple years ago that he hired Lon Horiuchi. He was the FBI sniper at Ruby Ridge who shot and wounded Randy Weaver, then shot his friend Kevin Harris, wounding him and killing Vicki Weaver, who everyone knows was unarmed. The next year at Waco, he may have been shooting at Branch Davidians in their compound, too. If I knew Troy hired that murderer, I wouldn't have bought anything from him.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:26:42 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 11:14:50 AM »
I didn't know either until I heard it from Larry Vickers at one of his training exercises I attended.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 12:32:14 PM »
I thought he was anti-gun....except for the government.  OK...so I missed what Pincus did.

It's been too far back to remember details, but in a nutshell: on FB he was pretty much stumping for her murderous majesty queen Killary over Trump. He argued ad nauseam that her gun control ideas weren't as bad as we thought and seemed reasonable.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 07:50:09 PM »
Damn....

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 08:10:51 PM »
I wouldn't do anything to promote the Clintons and their agenda, even if they threatened to suicide me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk