Author Topic: Semiautomatic ban by decree  (Read 4266 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Semiautomatic ban by decree
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 08:32:54 PM »
Just shows how ill informed you are.
It's one of the planks of the DNC platform which I have posted at least twice, with links.
And since when did you believe a Dem meant a word they said? That's there for part of the base. They won't trade it for a Senate seat anymore than the GOP is actually going to get serious about gays or abortion if it costs them power.

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 11:21:49 AM »
He won Virginia, Florida, Ohio and Michigan.What are the odds of another Dem doing that EVER if he pulled this crap? It wouldn't be us he'd have to worry about, it would be the DNC.

Nothing would change.  He won those states because of the migration of people from places like MD, DC, CA, IL, and MA to where the work is and the housing affordable.  Northern VA used to be DoD contractors and tech industry, its now just feeder plots to DC.  The  "inner city" of DC is pushing further and further out in VA and MD.  The same is happening in every other metroplex.  All those "transplants" tend to vote DNC.  Welcome to the new reality of elections, reinvent and change or stand there asking "Why'd we loose?" and never figure it out.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 08:06:54 PM »
Just to warn everyone that if the day ever comes when the Feds go door to door they already use handheld imaging equipment. Customs use them everyday to check imports for banned items hidden inside approved ones. If you hide your newly prohibited property find a way to mask it or move it outside of any search area. I thought I had a great  hiding place in a hollow  fireplace mantle but was told a search would include walls, ceilings, door frames and just about every inch of property including my mantle.

I believe they will never come to you, they will just prosecute the living hell out of you if they catch you with a prohibited item.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 08:39:45 PM »
The hispanics don't care about gun bans. Especially if they get fast track citizenship, food stamps, and free cell phones. That's why they voted for him. They put him over the top. Hussein is still the most dangerous anti gun President EVER!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk