Author Topic: Want Night Vision Like The Navy SEALS ? $$$$$$$  (Read 6433 times)

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Want Night Vision Like The Navy SEALS ? $$$$$$$
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 11:16:06 AM »
I'd have to pick the right six numbers for the panoramic... but a gen 3 AN/PVS-14 might be fun to own....

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1111
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 12:48:06 PM »
That's the same thing SEAL Team Six uses in the TV show Six. They're way too expensive for me but Uncle Sam is picking up the tab for the SEALs. I could buy a brand new full-size 4x4 truck for less.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 01:48:41 PM »
You still can't buy em!  Gotta be Leo or mikitary

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 03:05:59 PM »

Depends if its a law or if its policy.   If its policy, you can, just takes more cash.  If law, its cheaper then msrp. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:00:35 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 03:24:22 PM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 04:07:57 PM »

I can all but guarantee you, if you send a cashiers check to Optics Planet for $43K, they'll send you that night vision. Just as long as the shipping address is in this country.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 04:21:23 PM »
I can all but guarantee you, if you send a cashiers check to Optics Planet for $43K, they'll send you that night vision. Just as long as the shipping address is in this country.

Any one interested in doing a "group purchase" and "time sharing" it?    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If we get 430 folks in the group, it will only be $100 each!!!   
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 04:35:21 PM »
I'm lucky, liberals glow in the dark out here!  LOL

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 08:54:35 PM »
my TA31F 4x32 ACOG has scary light gathering ability with a 8mm exit pupil diameter (not the correct name, but typically what it is called by Rednecks like me) if you let your eye dilate... shot a night shotgun match wearing a set of early AN/PVS-2s a lot of years ago... ran into a tree, as they wouldn't focus that close... the technology has really improved..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk