Author Topic: Deepwater & Guns-R-Us  (Read 4969 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Deepwater & Guns-R-Us
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »
You guys are getting old enough to grow up, get a haircut and get a "real job",...oh,...wrong members,.... :P

Like I was sayin, get a haircut, you need to start being a mature level headed,..ooooppps my bad,.... ::)

Oh just have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

GUNS-R-US

• Top Forum Member
  • We must protect & defend our freedoms!
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 06:34:47 PM »
Thanks for all the B-day wishes and Happy Birthday to Deepwater, I'll hoist one to my fellow ground hog! Sorry I haven't been around much lately ::), been buried at work and in school! College at 40 is a bitch! :P

Guns
Mike Kramer
NRA "Benefactor" Life Member 
2AF Life Member

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 04:29:03 AM »
heck of a b-day. gat a face full of hot fuel oil and burned my lip, ear lobe, eye brow and nose. ouch. fuel oil is heated to 120 degrees celsius, or 215 degrees F. was lucky I wear glasses. anyway, am doing well, just a little sore. Happy B-day Guns.....
Deepwater
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

GUNS-R-US

• Top Forum Member
  • We must protect & defend our freedoms!
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 09:07:50 PM »
heck of a b-day. gat a face full of hot fuel oil and burned my lip, ear lobe, eye brow and nose. ouch. fuel oil is heated to 120 degrees celsius, or 215 degrees F. was lucky I wear glasses. anyway, am doing well, just a little sore. Happy B-day Guns.....
Deepwater

I think you might have won the prize for which one of us had the worst birthday! OUCH :'(
Mike Kramer
NRA "Benefactor" Life Member 
2AF Life Member

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk