Author Topic: Bad experience--Tommy's GunPacks  (Read 1605 times)

Speedyfish

• Forum Member
  • 1*
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bad experience--Tommy's GunPacks
« on: March 29, 2010, 05:35:00 PM »
The short story: I ordered a gun pack in early December. In January, I was told twice it had shipped. I got nothing. I repeatedly asked for a refund, but was told my product was on the way. Nothing arrived. In late February, I was emailed an apology that s**t happens and I am just one of those customers who has bad luck. I am then promised a refund and an upgraded custom pack for free. By late March I still have no pack or money. I request a refund two more times. I finally got my money refunded only three and a half months after I ordered. And, no, I did not get the free pack!

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Bad experience--Tommy's GunPacks
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 06:34:41 PM »
See if they have a Better Business Bureau in the city where TGP's is located and contact them!

FWIW

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

TonyS

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Bad experience--Tommy's GunPacks
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 08:39:47 PM »
Had a similar experience with an internet-based company by the name of Falcon Tactical when trying to purchase a Woolrich tactical vest. I notified my credit card company and contested the transaction. Then i got the refund.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk