Author Topic: 11 Reasons You Should Drink Coffee Everyday  (Read 6773 times)

Timothy

Re: 11 Reasons You Should Drink Coffee Everyday
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »
I love my one or two a day...like others, I can have a cup in the evening and drop off to sleep!  The bourbon helps too... ;D

I find it rather ironic though, that the guy that invented those little cups for the Keurig coffee makers wont use them.

He said in an interview that not only are they "non environmentally friendly" but that using them raised the cost of a pound of coffee to about $40.00/lb.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1108
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 12:23:37 PM »
If I ever spend that much on coffee it will be something out of the ordinary like Jamaican Blue Mountain. I'm currently drinking Dallmayer Prodomo from Germany. I like to mix things up once in awhile. http://www.dallmayr.com/coffee/our-brands/prodomo/
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 01:15:13 PM »
The little K-cups are only good for vending type operations, otherwise they are just a pain in the ass.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 04:49:46 PM »
If I ever spend that much on coffee it will be something out of the ordinary like Jamaican Blue Mountain.

Costco, Kirkland brand.  Something like under $7/lb.  It's what I'm drinking this month.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2015, 06:28:55 AM »
I order 5 lb bags from Lacas Coffee (Greek Diners). Their facility is close and I get delivery in two days, and the coffee is good for about $8-10/lb. I mix two types of beans to get something I like.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:35:22 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk