Author Topic: Finally a punishment to fit the crime. Maybe???  (Read 4087 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Finally a punishment to fit the crime. Maybe???
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 11:19:49 PM »
There have been several studies that linked rape to aggression rather than lust, (unless it's your "frat boy" ;D  )
In the Autobiography of Malcom X as well as Bobby Seale"s Soul on Ice there are references to the raping of white women as an act of retaliation against the "White establishment".
Agreed. I read Seale's book. It sickened me (well written and with some good points, but it still sickened me). I mean I get his anger, and politics aside, I can't truly dismiss the attitude the Panthers had. If it had been us, we would be chomping at the bit to shoot back at the Klan (a few of whom were my relatives, but still, F them). The thing that made me want to scream though, was that he never really expressed remorse. He used those white women the same way the Klan used the blacks they lynched. As tools to make an F'ed up political point and deal with their own issues without ever seeing them as human. Its at that point I stop giving a damn about your message, stop caring about your troubled child hood, and stop trying to understand or listen to you at all.  Its at that point I see you as a clear and present danger and just want you gone. Its not about justice even. Its about protecting me and mine, and that's a far older, far more deadly, and in IMHO far wiser instinct.
FQ13 Who says castrate the date rapists (or send them to jail forever, their call) and just plain hang the sexual predators.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 07:12:04 AM »
Rape has long been a tool (pardon the pun) used against a oppressed people during times of genocide.  Africa, Europe, Asia; it's all the same, rape the women and dilute the gene pool.

There are very few more heinous crimes, IMHO. 

Story time:
Many, many years ago a friend/coworker's wife was acquaintance raped while he was on deployment.  It was basically a "he said - she said" thing so, in those days, he was going to walk.  Some friends/coworkers found this guy bar hopping one night.  While he was walking to the the next bar a car pulled up,  a window was rolled down, and a shotgun was stuck out the window.  The shotgun went "click" but the it was seen, heard, and understood by the jerk.  He changed his plea and did a couple of years in prison.  I love a happy ending.

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 07:51:51 AM »
I have a better sollution, and it envoles a  BFH and pair of rusty garden sheers.

that's it   bugger the chemical castration

another one is the following

put them in a shed with there "appendage ;)  "  stuck in a vice   then take the handle out of it,  tie one arm behind there back and a knife in the other hand   

then set the shed on fire   there option on how it is going to end...
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

seeker_two

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 10:53:29 AM »
Should be a harsh acid, base or lit torch.

Starting from the legs up....
Why, yes....I'm the right-wing extremist Obama warned you about... ;D

I just wish Texas was as free and independent as everyone thinks it is...   :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk