Author Topic: I need prayer.  (Read 12578 times)

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I need prayer.
« on: August 02, 2010, 08:38:37 PM »
My Father had a stroke a week or so ago, it affects his ability to eat, can't chew, has not eaten in 3 days, complicated by Alzheimer and Parkinsons, not expected to leave the facility, he is my hero, taught me to hunt, and fish, and took me, even when I had a broken leg, that's when I shot My 1st deer, on crutches using his rifle. Prospects are grim, but prayers are appreciated. His Name is Leon Moreno, strongest man I ever knew.

Thanks to all.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: I need prayer.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 08:46:20 PM »
You got it Bennie, and your Dad too. Both of you need help and support right now.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 08:56:13 PM »
You got it.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 09:00:49 PM »
God Bless Leon, Benny and the entire Moreno family in these difficult times and keep them in His grace.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 880
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 09:40:34 PM »
You've got everything I can do!

Please keep us posted, and don't be afraid to ask for more.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:06:26 AM »

Texas_Bryan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 09:49:35 PM »
You've all the prayer I can give, for your father and yourself.  Don't hesitate to contact if you need us.

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »
Being done.

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 10:24:00 PM »
God Bless Leon, Benny and the entire Moreno family in these difficult times and keep them in His grace.

+1 Benny. I'm the closest and I'm just a phone call away. Anything you need.......let me know.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 12:12:59 AM »
Praying for your dad, you, and the entire family, Benny....keep us posted.

God Bless,

Peg

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 05:07:53 AM »
What's another between friends?  Done deal.

God bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk