Author Topic: Glock User  (Read 20012 times)

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Glock User
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »
Glock 26 everyday carry, aprox. 5000 rds. Glock 22, semi-retired, well over 10,000 rds. Can't beat them for dependability
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 07:54:26 PM »
Model 17, 34, 20 and 21.

Model 21 is definitely my favorite, thousands and thousands of rounds. Killed rattlesnakes to deer with it. Rides in my truck everyday. I don't leave home without it.

The 2, 9mm's are fun, and the 17 is in the bed with a 28 round mag and night sights.

The 34 is all tricked out with trigger job, overtravel and pretravel adjustments, Carver mount with a c-more sight, stippling on the gripframe etc... Competition or hunting rig. Yeah, hunting rabbits and such.

The 10mm I'm still playing with, at first it was a pig as far as accuracy, but as I play with loads, it has come full circle, not what I want yet, but showing promise. I only load nuclear loads for the 10mm. That's why I got it, I want 15 rounds of badass. >:(NO I won't publish my loads, they are definitely over what you see in any book. My 135 Noslers are over 1600 fps, and yes, they do sting.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 09:06:16 PM »

The 10mm I'm still playing with, at first it was a pig as far as accuracy, but as I play with loads, it has come full circle, not what I want yet, but showing promise. I only load nuclear loads for the 10mm. That's why I got it, I want 15 rounds of badass. >:(NO I won't publish my loads, they are definitely over what you see in any book. My 135 Noslers are over 1600 fps, and yes, they do sting.

Are you using the factory barrel?
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 01:36:03 PM »
So, is this going to become the "Classic Glock Thread"?
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 02:31:18 PM »
Yes I am using the factory 5" barrel. All brass is brand new, and I'm watching the pressure signs carefully.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:47:37 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 02:08:45 AM »
So, is this going to become the "Classic Glock Thread"?

YES

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 12:16:22 PM »
Love most of the Glock line (the 26,27, and 33 are just too short-gripped for me, despite their inherent cuteness).

Current top love of the line is the Glock 34.  I like the long slide's looks.

I'd love to try out the Glock 21SF.  I'd also love to see the Glock 20SF and the 29SF.  The Glock 30 is about comfortable enough that I am a tad ambivalent toward the 30 SF, but if it does provide real grip reduction, I will have my true favorite idea - the Glock 19 in .45 ACP. 

(Yes, I know the Glock 38 in .45 GAP is supposed to be the same, but the Glock 30SF has 11 shots of .45 ACP, not 9 shots of .45 Short.)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »
Here is a nice website for all you Glock fans out there. They have a lot of interesting stuff go check it out.

http://glockfaq.com/

Galeth005

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 03:31:51 PM »
just got the glock 27... bought a custom barrel for it the bar-sto standard barrel... its a nail driver!!! also got the magazine extension to allow for a better and more firm grip... i love it and plan on getting night sights here in the near future, as well as a custom slide... but i dont know where to get any of those features... but in the mean time i plan on getting 1 or 2 more glocks... the 19 and the maybe the 10mm but not sure right now
Don't let their IGNORANCE take away YOUR rights!!!

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 03:55:09 PM »
just got the glock 27... bought a custom barrel for it the bar-sto standard barrel... its a nail driver!!! also got the magazine extension to allow for a better and more firm grip... i love it and plan on getting night sights here in the near future, as well as a custom slide... but i dont know where to get any of those features... but in the mean time i plan on getting 1 or 2 more glocks... the 19 and the maybe the 10mm but not sure right now

Welcome to Team Glock! There are a lot of websites out there to help you trick it out, but here is one that is totally dedicated to Glock stuff:

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/

They do custom slides too, but some of their stuff is pretty far out there (Flames and skulls and stuff like that). You don't want to go too extreme and turn it into a "nickel plated sissy gun" - I would be one of those people at the range that would be more then happy to laugh at you.

But anyway, congraduations. You will love your Glock!

Happy Glocking!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk