Author Topic: Glock trigger jobs  (Read 19235 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Glock trigger jobs
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 03:50:42 PM »
There is something out there on other forums called the Glock .25 trigger job.  Not sure what it is for sure but it is supposed to be a lot cheaper than the $100+ gunsmith jobs.  Might find it on the Glock forum and I know it is on the Brian Enos Forum.

Richard

PS:  Maybe one of the diehard Glock guy on this forum knows!
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Red Dawn

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 01:23:21 PM »
I'm posting this link for information only.  If you're not comfortable detail stripping your Glock, then obviously you probably shouldn't.  Ok, so what about the trigger job? Does it help?  Well, yes and no.  I've done it on my 19 and it DID smooth up the initial (1st stage) pull.  The 2nd stage break feels a bit cleaner, but there is still creep and a bit of over travel.  I think the best part about this trigger job is that it will familiarize you with the internal components of your gun and how they all work together.

http://www.alpharubicon.com/mrpoyz/glock/

Chuck556

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »
I have been told by some people that you can, and should, get a trigger job on a glock to smooth out the trigger pull. But I'm really skeptical the trigger is a little ruff but I'm used to it and i don't know if i want some one carving up the insides of my gun, so does any one know any thing about this including who is qualified  to do the work and how much it should cost, and especially if it's even worth doing?
------------CHECK OUT THE GLOCK FORUM AND LOOK FOR THE (.25cent) TRIGGER JOB!!!!! It's an old post but shows how and where to polish.  Just don't get carried away.  A 3 1/2 lb connector plus the polish job makes a great comp trigger but not so good as a carry gun.  Makes it to easy to do double taps.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk