Author Topic: Sig P250 Subcompact  (Read 19196 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sig P250 Subcompact
« on: March 26, 2009, 09:33:21 AM »
http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=54&productid=269

Caliber    9mm, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, .45ACP
  Action Type    DAO
  Trigger Pull DA    5.5 - 6.5 lbs
  Trigger Pull SA    N/A
  Overall Length    6.7 in
  Overall Height    4.7 in
  Overall Width    1.1 in
  Barrel Length    3.6 in
  Sight Radius    5.5 in
  Weight w/Mag    24.9 oz
  Mag Capacity    (9mm) 12 Rounds, (.357 SIG .40 S&W) 9 Rounds, (.45ACP) 6 Rounds
  Sights    SIGLITEĀ® Night Sights
  Grips    Interchangeable Polymer
  Frame Finish    Black Polymer
  Slide Finish    NitronĀ®
  Accessory Rail    No
  Features    Interchangeable grip sizes and calibers
  MSRP    $750.00 - $810.00
  CA Compliant    No
  MA Compliant    No
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Sig P250 Subcompact
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 09:45:58 AM »
25 ozs will pull my pants down!  SUBcompact?
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 01:55:58 PM »
25 ozs will pull my pants down!  SUBcompact?

Get a belt....or some of those big rainbow suspenders........no no...better yet....powder blue coveralls.....yeah, that's the ticket.   ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 04:22:35 PM »
I like it except for the price....OUCH!!!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »
And this gun will do what that a $550 Glock or a $350 keltec won't? I'm sorry, but we're talking about pistols that are designed for use at 15' to 20'. As long as they go bang every time, I just don't see the advantage of a high dollar gun. Target shooting or hunting, yeah, but a point and click pocket pistol not so much. As long as it crosses te reliability threshold anything else seems an awful lot like wasted money. I mean after all the BG isn't going to be around to be impressed if all goes well.
fightingquaker13 who is wondering how to spend that extra $400, a laser maybe?

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:09:07 AM »

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 05:03:13 PM »
And this gun will do what that a $550 Glock or a $350 keltec won't? I'm sorry, but we're talking about pistols that are designed for use at 15' to 20'. As long as they go bang every time, I just don't see the advantage of a high dollar gun. Target shooting or hunting, yeah, but a point and click pocket pistol not so much. As long as it crosses te reliability threshold anything else seems an awful lot like wasted money. I mean after all the BG isn't going to be around to be impressed if all goes well.
fightingquaker13 who is wondering how to spend that extra $400, a laser maybe?

Comment of the day award!

Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »
Comment of the day award!

Thankyou. (tears up) I'd to thank the academy my family and..you like me, you really, really like me! ;D
fightingquaker13

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »
I talked to one of the big wigs at Sig (I forget which one) and he said that they weren't going to produce a SC.  He told me if I wanted one I would have to buy the standard model and all the extras to make a SC.  I told him all the other companies were doing it "Why not Sig!"

I hope he was wrong because I would like to handel one at least!!!!!

FWIW

Richard

PS:  That almost doesn't look real.
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »
I'll stick with my Para P10.45 unless SIG comes way down on that price. I wouldn't mind having a single-stack .45 but it would cost too much to trade.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 07:10:48 AM »
Taurus 745- 6 rounds .45 acp.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk