Author Topic: Sig P250 Subcompact  (Read 19199 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Sig P250 Subcompact
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 10:51:42 AM »
BUY THE DARN SIG !!! NH needs the jobs   ;D

Galeth005

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 10:45:50 PM »
one of the reasons why i would buy a gun like this instead of a glock or a kel tech.. is while i like glocks.. i dont like keltechs.. they dont feel right in the hands ya know??? some people like the big heavy sig's... me, ya sure, i love sig, they make a GOOD gun... glock makes a GOOD gun.. but if i have some extra money to blow?? meh i'll buy the sig
Don't let their IGNORANCE take away YOUR rights!!!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 10:55:33 PM »
one of the reasons why i would buy a gun like this instead of a glock or a kel tech.. is while i like glocks.. i dont like keltechs.. they dont feel right in the hands ya know??? some people like the big heavy sig's... me, ya sure, i love sig, they make a GOOD gun... glock makes a GOOD gun.. but if i have some extra money to blow?? meh i'll buy the sig

Its not not just you. I don't like the kel tecs. Compact? Yes. Accurate enough? Yes. Reliable enough? Maybe, I only shot 75 rounds and the dealer told me it it needed about a 200 rd break in. Even then I only had 4 jams. The problem was the 8 pound trigger. I just could not stop following it on the release and screwing up a second shot. I've lived 15 years with a Glock trigger with a nice 2 stage break, and that is what I want. I know i could save $200 dollars with the P-11 over the G-26, bu I don't care. I'm not familiar with the SIGs and tend to see them as boutique, but I'm honest enough to undertand that keltec folks would say the same thing about my preference for Glocks. Its just what you're comfortable with.
fightingquaker13

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 09:16:58 AM »
I disagree with the idea that Sigs are "boutique" type guns. They have some very gussied up models, but they are not particularly sleek. They're heavy and a bit clunky looking, but they are rock solid and generally very well made. They're just expensive, and I don't think it's all the name you're buying. I think they spend more time on them in the building process.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Neon Knight Anubis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 09:40:07 AM »
They do seem to hike up the price every six months or so, now just a standard P226 is about $1000 retail and now only comes with one mag. I've also been reading that the QC can't seem to be consistent nowadays. LOVE the 226 in 9mm but that's just way too much for something a Glock 17/19 or Beretta 92 can do at $3-400 less.

Its pretty bad when HK is a cheaper alternative.   :-X
We'll know for the first time
If we're evil or divine
We're the last in line

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:37:30 AM »

Kilroy

• Active Forum Member
  • JAFMP
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 09:54:15 AM »
I like it except for the price....OUCH!!!

They are quoting the MSRP, which is seldom the actual selling price.

More of a concern is the idea that they'll sell you parts to make a sub-compact out of your compact.  I'd rather have the complete gun.  I am sure they are looking at the LE market. 

One magazine with commercial guns is troubling, at least put a coupon for 2 free magazines in with each gun.
Kilroy...

...was here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk