Author Topic: Hillary and Obama  (Read 6718 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Hillary and Obama
« on: March 30, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »
Here's a thought, right off the front pages.

Call the local Democratic National Committee office, and protest the Dem leaders trying to get Hitlery to quit. Keep the pressure on. If she stays in, we are all promised a great summer of wonderfully entertaining theater as the The Beast and Obambi battle each other.

Whaddya say folks????

8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  ::)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hillary and Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 09:30:25 PM »
Interesting facts that I received today...

Proposed changes in taxes after 2008 General election:

CAPITAL GAINS TAX

MCCAIN
15% (no change)

OBAMA
28%

CLINTON
24%

How does this affect you?
If you sell your home and make a profit, you will pay 28% of your gain on taxes. If you are heading toward retirement and would like to down-size your home or move into a retirement community, 28% of the money you make from your home will go to  taxes. This proposal will adversely affect the elderly who are counting on  the income from their homes as part of their retirement income.

DIVIDEND TAX

MCCAIN
15% (no change)

OBAMA
39.6%

CLINTON
39.6%

How will this affect you?
 If you have any money  invested in stock market, IRA, mutual funds, college funds, life insurance, retirement accounts, or anything that pays or reinvests dividends, you will  now be paying nearly 40% of the money earned on taxes if Obama or Clinton  become president. The experts predict that "Higher tax rates on  dividends and capital gains would crash the stock market yet do absolutely  nothing to cut the deficit."

INCOME TAX

MCCAIN
(no changes)
Single making 30K - tax $4,500

Single making 50K - tax $12,500

Single making 75K - tax $18,750

Married making 60K- tax $9,000

Married making 75K - tax $18,750

Married making 125K - tax $31,250

OBAMA
(reversion to pre-Bush tax cuts)

Single making 30K - tax $8,400

Single making 50K - tax $14,000

Single making 75K - tax $23,250

Married making 60K - tax $16,800

Married making 75K - tax $21,000

Married making 125K - tax $38,750

CLINTON
(reversion to pre-Bush tax cuts)

Single making 30K - tax $8,400

Single making 50K - tax $14,000

Single making 75K - tax $23,250

Married making 60K - tax $16,800

Married making 75K - tax $21,000

Married making 125K - tax $38,750

How does this affect you? No explanation needed.
This is pretty straight forward.

INHERITANCE TAX

MCCAIN
0%
(No change, Bush repealed this tax)

OBAMA
Keep the inheritance tax

CLINTON
Keep the inheritance tax

How does this affect you?
Many families have lost businesses, farms and ranches, and homes that have been in their families for generations because they could not afford the inheritance tax.  Those willing their assets to loved ones will not only lose them to these taxes.

NEW TAXES BEING PROPOSED BY BOTH CLINTON AND OBAMA

* New government taxes proposed on homes that are more than 2,400 square feet

* New gasoline taxes (as if gas weren't high enough already)

* New taxes on natural resource consumption (gas, water, electricity)

* New taxes on retirement accounts and last but not least....

* New taxes to pay for socialized medicine so we can receive the  same level of medical care as other third-world countries!!!

If Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) Could Enact All Of His Campaign Proposals, Taxpayers Would Be Faced With Financing $874.35 Billion In New Spending In His First 4-Year White House Term.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MORE DETAILS IF YOU ARE INTO DETAILS:

Updated  February 14, 2008:
Obama's National Infrastructure  Reinvestment Bank Will  Cost $60 Billion Over Ten Years; Equal To $6  Billion A Year And $24 Billion Over Four Years. Obama: "I'm proposing a National Infrastructure Reinvestment Bank that will invest $60  billion over ten years." (Sen. Barack Obama, Remarks On Economic Policy, Janesville , WI, 2/13/08)

Obama's Health Care Plan Will Cost Up To $65 Billion A Year; Equal To  $260 Billion Over Four Years. "[Obama] campaign officials estimated that the net cost of the plan to the federal government would be $50 billion to $65 billion a year, when fully phased in, and said the revenues from rolling back the tax cuts were enough to cover it." (Robin Toner and Patrick Healy, "Obama Calls For Wider And Less Costly Health  Care Coverage," The New York Times, 5/30/07)

Obama's Energy Plan Will Cost $150 Billion Over 10 Years,  Equal To $15 Billion Annually And $60 Billion Over Four Years. "Obama  will invest $150 billion over 10 years to advance ! the next generation of  biofuels and fuel infrastructure, accelerate the commercialization of plug-in hybrids, promote development of commercial-scale renewable energy, invest in  low-emissions coal plants, and begin the transition to a new digital  electricity grid." (Obama For America, "The Blueprint For Change," www.barackobama.com, Accessed  1/14/08, p. 25)

Obama's Tax Plan Will Cost Approximately $85 Billion A  Year; Equal To $340 Billion Over Four Years. "[Obama's] proposed tax  cuts and credits, aimed at workers earning $50,000 or less per year, would  cost the Treasury an estimated $85 billion annually." (Margaret Talev,  "Obama Proposes Tax Code Overhaul To Help The Poor," McClatchy  Newspapers, 9/19/07)

Obama's Plan Would Raise Taxes On Capital Gains And Dividends, And On Carried Interest. Obama's tax plan includes: " increasing the highest bracket for capital gains and dividends  and closing the carried interest loophole." (Obama For America, "Barack Obama: Tax Fairness For The Middle Class," Fact Sheet,  www.barackobama.com, Accessed 1/8/08)

Obama's Economic Stimulus Package Will Cost $75 Billion."Barack Obama's economic plan will inject $75 billion of stimulus into the economy by getting money in the form of tax cuts and direct spending  directly to the people who need it most." (Obama For America, "Barack Obama's Plan To Stimulate The Economy," Fact Sheet, www.barackobama.com, 1/13/08) 

Obama's Early Education And K-12 Package Will Cost $18  Billion A Year; Equal To $72 Billion Over Four Years. "Barack Obama's  early education and K-12 plan package costs about $18 billion per year." (Obama For America, "Barack Obama's Plan For Lifetime Success Through Education," Fact Sheet, www.barackobama.com, 11/20/07, p.15)

Obama's National Service Plan Will Cost $3.5 Billion A Year; Equal To $14 Billion Over Four Years. "Barack Obama's national  service plan will cost about $3.5 billion per year when it is fully  implemented." (Oba! ma For A merica, "Helping All Americans Serve  Their Country: Barack Obama's Plan For Universal Voluntary Citizen  Service," Fact Sheet, www.barackobama.com, 12/5/07) 

Obama Will Increase Our Foreign Assistance Funding By $25  Billion. "Obama will embrace the Millennium
Development Goal of cutting  extreme poverty around the world in half by 2015, and he will double our  foreign assistance to $50 billion to achieve that goal." (Obama For  America, "The Blueprint For Change,"www.barackobama.com, Accessed  1/14/08, p. 53)

Obama Will Provide $2 Billion To Aid Iraqi Refugees. "He will provide at least $2 billion to expand services to Iraqi refugees in neighboring countries, and ensure that Iraqis inside their own  country can find a safe-haven." (Obama For America, "The Blueprint  For Change," www.barackobama.com, Accessed  1/14/08, p. 51)

Obama Will Provide $1.5 Billion To Help States Adopt  Paid-Leave Systems. "As president, Obama will initiate a strategy to  encourage all 50 states to adopt paid-leave systems. Obama will provide a $1.5 billion fund to assist states with start-up cots and to help states  offset the costs for employees and employers." (Obama For America,  "The Blueprint For Change," www.barackobama.com, Accessed 1/14/08, p. 15)

Obama Will Provide $1 Billion Over 5 Years For Transitional Jobs And Career Pathway Programs, Equal To $200 Million A Year And $800 Million Over Four Years. "Obama will invest $1 billion over  five years in transitional jobs and career pathway programs that implement  proven methods of helping low-income Americans succeed in the  workforce." (Obama For America, "The Blueprint For Change,"www.barackobama.com, Accessed  1/14/08, p. 42)

Obama Will Provide $50 Million To Jump-Start The Creation  Of An IAEA-Controlled Nuclear Fuel Bank. Obama: "We must also stop the  spread of nuclear weapons technology and ensure that countries cannot build -- or come to the brink of building -- a weapons program under the auspices  of developing peaceful nuclear power. That is why my administration will  immediately provide $50 million to jump-start the creation of an  International Atomic Energy Agency-controlled nuclear fuel bank and work to  update the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty." (Sen. Barack Obama,  "Renewing American Leadership," Foreign  Affairs, 7- 8/07)

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 09:42:22 PM »
Damn Marshal'ette...My head hurts after reading all that.  My wallet to!
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 10:04:48 PM »

If Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) Could Enact All Of His Campaign Proposals, Taxpayers Would Be Faced With Financing $874.35 Billion In New Spending In His First 4-Year White House Term.[/b]

Isn't that about the exact amount he wants us to pay the UN for, well, being us?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 10:18:38 PM »
Isn't that about the exact amount he wants us to pay the UN for, well, being us?

Of course the UN will get paid after he gives ATF free rein and socializes medicine ???
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:45:09 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 02:43:44 AM »
Either one would probably die before they finished the oath of office.

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 05:33:51 AM »
Morning headline in the Laconia Citizen,"Bogan begins day 3 of questioning."
Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 11:14:10 AM »
Morning headline in the Laconia Citizen,"Bogan begins day 3 of questioning."
Mac.

;D

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 10:08:26 AM »

A float in a German parade....
SO, you think the world isn't watching the fiasco in the USA?

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Neon Knight Anubis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 10:40:49 AM »
Lets take a look at our three options here:

McCain=SNAFU

Hillary=TARFU

Obama=FUBAR

Well.....shit. >:(