Author Topic: Get a load of this!!!  (Read 11975 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Get a load of this!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Lucas

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 01:54:48 PM »
Lets all write in Mickey Mouse!!!
Honestly none of the candidates even seem real to me anymore!  What happened to "of the people"?  Who do you know that has $100,000,000 to spend on commercials and billboards?  Not real people,  not good honest hard working people.  They have never had any real problems.  Deciding which bill you might have to pay late,  or take another job because your daugther is dying of cancer and the insurance company f***** you.  (sorry for the language)  I never chose any of the candidates.  If I had to choose a leader I would want the best damn man/woman I have ever met.  Which would be Thomas, a very rough man. He lives about a mile down from my cabin.  Every time I have gone up there (about 12 times a year) he is always standing vigilant in the middle of the road (sporting a hardhat and a shotgun) wondering who might be comin up this way!  Never in 6 years has my cabin been broken into,  while just about every cabin below use gets broken into on a regular basis.  I have gone far off topic,  but my point is social standing,  money,  and suits will never trump calloused hands,  sharp eyes,  and a HARDHAT!!!
By the ring of our swords, and the flash of our cannons, they will know that We Are Free

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 01:57:04 PM »
From The Manchurian Candidate to a debate on Tabasco and Crystal.

I'd say "only on this board", but sadly I have seen some boards that are much, much stranger than this one. This one is just right.   :D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk