Author Topic: How The rest of the world looks at us.  (Read 5607 times)

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: How The rest of the world looks at us.
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 02:45:04 PM »
"Russia ‘Alarmed’ As US Readies April Nuclear Attack On Iran"
I got it!!!!  "APRIL FOOLS!!!!!" ;D
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 05:35:05 PM »
Actually I believe a small tactical nuke could be used and not many others would ever know it happened until it over and done. Few nations would react or know where to react. Our 155s had tactical nukes and we could put 1 about 35 miles down range. Small , just enough to get the job done.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 05:53:26 PM »
Tom, "The Day After" is what it is..a movie. One of countless thousands of possible scenarios. I agree the Nuclear Winter sounds a bit farfetched, but who knows?

As far as the radiation, countless millions dead or permanently disfigured for generations..that is a very possible outcome to nuclear war. We've already been there during WW 2. And those two were tiny in comparison.

I actually hope your right about it all being BS ;)

Thats OK, the post I was refering to was in a whole differant thread , oops :P

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 05:55:55 PM »
Actually I believe a small tactical nuke could be used and not many others would ever know it happened until it over and done. Few nations would react or know where to react. Our 155s had tactical nukes and we could put 1 about 35 miles down range. Small , just enough to get the job done.

When I was in The NH National Gaurd, we trained with those. That MOAB bomb makes a bigger bang than some of the Nukes we have nowadays ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk