Author Topic: Prayers fro Frisco  (Read 9325 times)

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Prayers fro Frisco
« on: July 30, 2009, 11:46:53 AM »
As many of you know, Frisco has had some health issues lately and seems like know one has heard from him lately.  I ask that you keep him in your prayers and ask that he may have a full and speedy recovery.  Below is a link to the thread that gives the history of what has been going on.

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=7924.0
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Prayers fro Frisco
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 11:49:20 AM »
As many of you know, Frisco has had some health issues lately and seems like know one has heard from him lately.  I ask that you keep him in your prayers and ask that he may have a full and speedy recovery.  Below is a link to the thread that gives the history of what has been going on.

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=7924.0
I've been on the prayer front for him since he posted, but I to am a bit worried. Its good of you to post this.
FQ13

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »
He can't leave us!  He owes me a holster and if he leaves I'll KILL HIM!  ;)

Seriously, he and all here are always in my prayers.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 03:58:06 PM »
He doesn't owe me a holster but I'll pray for him anyway.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »
He's is already there, will be until we hear him better.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:12:29 AM »

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 04:42:31 PM »
Frisco,

You continue to be in my prayers. Get well Pardner.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 04:19:31 PM »
I've been on the prayer front for him since he posted, but I to am a bit worried. Its good of you to post this.
FQ13

He's is already there, will be until we hear him better.

Frisco,

You continue to be in my prayers. Get well Pardner.

Absolutely....Been praying for Frisco and all DRTV'ers needing to be lifted up.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »
Praying to hear from him soon.

TW
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 08:56:15 PM »
He's back, posting and on the mend.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Prayers for Frisco
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »
Simply; A fellow member Frisco has not been heard from in a while; given his recent medical bouts, I would like to extend to the DRTV family a request to offer a prayer of healing for him.

He needed it than, and I believe he might need it now.

"We can do all things through Christ, which strengthens us."
PHP 4:13

You are in our prayers Frisco.

TW

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk