Author Topic: Pocket Samurai Full Size Edition From StatGear and more EDC Gear  (Read 301 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1111
I got a Pocket Samurai Full Size Edition From StatGear. The full size edition has a 3” blade and 4" G10 handle. The Red and Black were both sold out so I got a Natural G10 color knife. They also make a Pocket Samurai Keychain Knife (Aluminum Edition) in Black, Red, or Bronze with a 50mm blade, a Pocket Samurai keychain Knife - Slipjoint Edition in Black, Red, or Gray with a 51mm blade, and a StatGear ✖ Unbox Therapy Pocket Samurai Knife & Desk Stand (BLACK) with a 50mm blade. I won't buy a knife with a 2" blade if I can buy the same kind with a 3" blade.

I also bought a SKRAWL Tactical Pen from StatGear. It's a bolt action that uses a pressurized cartridge that allows it to write upside down, and it has a carbide tip window breaker. You can get it engraved in your choice of more than 20 fonts if you'd like. It's 7/8" shorter than my Smith & Wesson tactical pen and a better fit for my Viperade EDC tool sheath. The last thing I got from them was a pair of X-Grip Titanium Tweezers that I'll put on my key ring.

https://www.statgeartools.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj3PZZo2yjM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqn_TrNrdl0
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Pocket Samurai Full Size Edition From StatGear and more EDC Gear
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 07:48:32 PM »
I also got a MagConnect Pro - Titanium from KeySmart. I have my car keys and key fob on one ring separate from all my other keys. Now when I drop off my car at the dealer, I can just slide the magnetic connection apart and be done with it. The MagConnect Pro can hold 20 pounds. The regular MagConnect can only hold 2.5 pounds for the polycarbonate version and 4 pounds for the titanium. I also bought 2 SmartCards on sale for the price of 1. They works with Apple Find My App and have wireless charging. I don't have a charger for them, unless the magnetic chargers for my Olight flashlights will work. I need to check and see what kind of voltage they take. I think I'm going to put one in my wallet and one in my ATV.

https://www.getkeysmart.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSkyC4hvbDI
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Pocket Samurai Full Size Edition From StatGear and more EDC Gear
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 06:00:16 AM »
I like the packaging StatGear uses for their tools. Everything is in nice fitted foam containers. The cardboard tubes wouldn't work well for the titanium tweezers, so they put them in a box. You can see where the holder would fit tightly if it wasn't on my key ring.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk