Author Topic: Fred Thompson  (Read 29165 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 577
Fred Thompson--New Gingrich ticket
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 09:15:38 AM »
Fred and Newt would be a good ticket and a great leadership package.  Both, I think, will protect our guns. 

Newt has vision...did a lot of good things...screwed up in his personal life despite being a brilliant guy that communicates well with most audiences he is in.  Newt sometimes is misconstrued as talking down as he attempts to get people to think and that ticks off people who don't want to use their brains and Fred would, I think, balance that out.  Newt lacked size 10 gonads needed to keep the government "shut-down" a few extra days back in the 90's...had he stuck to his guns another week or two 10's of millions of drones would have found out that they don't need the government to live and Clinton would have been revealed to those 10's of millions as not relevant.

Fred, from his talk and walk, apparently has the gonads that Newt's perspective and planning need.  Which says Fred needs to be prez and Newt VP. 

Every actor needs a good script.

Go team!  Team Infidel (which, by the way is a great t-shirt I picked up at OFASTS, available from a cool kat on eBay).
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk