Author Topic: Hillary Clinton's great uncle, Remus Rodham  (Read 12996 times)

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hillary Clinton's great uncle, Remus Rodham
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 09:11:28 AM »
I think ole Don was posting this as a funny and didn't really expect people to believe it as literal truth, which, unless I am misreading the posts, some of you are.

Yes, yes that piece is total BS meant to be funny (not sure where I came across it). Also, disregard my posts about land for sale in Florida.
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

GlockMeister

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 01:30:01 PM »
After reading this post I searched (using Yahoo) the name and this is what I found.

The 1st link that came up is under Urban legends, basically saying its just that, an urban legend, that it's an email joke and that it's entirely false.

The 2nd link is a link to this post, but if you don't click on the link and read it all, well, it basically says he's a famous cowboy, lmao.

The 3rd link is to a different site and in its' abbreviated form, before clicking on the link, it says the same as the 2nd link above.

I could go on but my point in searching the name was to see how much effort was put into covering up the fact. The fact that the first link associated to the name takes you to an urban legend was enough to tell me they've spun it enough. Only the Hillary haters will click past the few links.

Her loyal followers will read the first post and tell themselves, see, I knew it was just some Hillary basher out there stirring up lies. It all just cracks me up! The fact that it's a possibility, of her to get into office, well that just scares the HELL outta me!!!

Is there a link to the picture as this person found it Don? They haven't silenced him have they? lol JK 

I wonder if Hillary has a dungeon with ex-boyfriends in it along with anyone she's felt as a threat to her through out her life. Her recent debate where she put her foot ,check that, her hoof  ;D in her mouth still probably won't be enough to stop and make 'em think.

God help us all.

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 02:02:53 PM »
Yes, yes that piece is total BS meant to be funny (not sure where I came across it). Also, disregard my posts about land for sale in Florida.

So, Don, is the bridge in NYC still for sale though?

:D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tumblebug

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »
REACTION'S nice work Don.HEE HAW HEE HAW. Only time I have read about the HILDA BEAST and chuckled. IN GOD & ALLEN GREENSPAN we trust.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »
If you want to listen to something that will remove all doubt about who and what Hillary is.. watch and listen to this. I can't even imagine what we will be in for if this 'she-bitch' gets elected to President.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7007109937779036019

The Roughcut Trailer for- Hillary!
Uncensored-
www.ejfa.org ...the Documentary Using Exclusive Home Videos of Hillary to Expose the Illegalities that Elected Hillary to the Senate and the Obstructions of Justice That Keep Her There-
(www.hillcap.org) and (www.peterfpaul.com) to be released on November 1, 2007 by Equal Justice Foundation of America -CONTRIBUTE TO EJFA, NON-PROFIT WHISTLEBLOWER FOUNDATION .....
 the one  TO ADVERTISE AND PUBLICIZE the ONLY Documentary that dares to expose the evidence of Hillary's misconduct to the American people -
Banned by the Mainstream Media!

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:10:41 PM »

NavyGuy

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 11:59:54 AM »
Of course not everything you read on Al Gore's internet is 100% true. But it's always fun to hear about the Hildabeast.

Compoundlongbow

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 06:05:24 PM »
The problem is, too many people from the city don't believe or want to watch, listen and learn from this video.

Spodeboy

• Forum Member
  • I got bad teeth!
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 11:59:31 PM »

'Nuff said!
In all things MODERATION.  Especially, MODERATION!

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 11:58:29 PM »
I just have to post this........................ ;D

You can always trust a Texan for a solution to a problem!

Bumper sticker spotted on a Silverado pick up truck on loop 610 in Houston , Texas , on Oct 30, 2007

'I WISH HILLARY HAD MARRIED OJ'
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk