Author Topic: New Hampshire Gun Owners For Fred  (Read 3843 times)

Bruce in NH

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
New Hampshire Gun Owners For Fred
« on: October 23, 2007, 07:03:35 PM »
Hi all.

This is my first post here at the DRTV Forums. I was very happy to see the Gun Owners for Fred section here. I am my town's chair for the Fred Thompson campaign here in New Hampshire, and have been volunteering my time on the campaign whenever possible.

If there are any New Hampshire residents here who would like to get involved with Fred's campaign, drop me a line, let me know what town you're in, and I can get you in touch with the contact person for your area.

And, no, contrary to what you might have read in some of the local and national media, Fred has not written off New Hampshire. Just because Hillary started prancing around the state like a year ago to help her achieve her lifetime quest for the ultimate seat of power and influence, doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same.

As if we want to be bombarded with campaign ads a full year before the primary.

I am working on a few different outreach items for the Fred campaign, one of which is a raffle for New Hampshire residents to win a Ruger 10/22 from a local gun shop (though working out the legal details re: campaign finance laws is quite the fun project). I hope we can pull that one off, as it would generate some good publicity for the campaign both here in NH and nationally, I feel.

And, it would make Ted Kennedy cry.

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted as to any progress I make on that front.

Good to be aboard here.

Go Fred Sox!!! (kills two birds with one stone that way)

- Bruce

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Hampshire Gun Owners For Fred
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 09:16:05 AM »
Makes Ted Kennedy cry.............................
I luv it!
 :)
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk