Author Topic: 10 things Republicans want  (Read 19342 times)

Cogz

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 10 things Republicans want
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 03:48:22 PM »
Not a big fan of sauerkraut.

SIG Sauer I am kinda partial to.

Either way, I loves me some brats!  (preferably boiled in beer and giardiniera first)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 07:49:49 PM »
Ooh. Brats and beer sounds real good right now. 'Specialy with kraut and mustard.

Not to start another skirmish, but can you hold the kraut on mine?

Thanks.

;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 09:39:39 PM »
I don't quite get what you consider condescending... The only thing that I can figure is that you understand the statement "Our difference is to what it means etc..."

I didn't mean OUR as in GT and I to the exclusion of you all as if you don't know history.  I meant that GT and I both know history (not to the exclusion of others) and OUR disagreement is based on our interpretation.

Just so you know - rather than leave this discussion in obscure threads, I have asked GT'er if he would like to move it to its own thread.  I will see how he responds.

If you don't know what condescending means get a dictionary.

As far as the quote, you did not mention "our" until you mentioned GT and how you back up your opinions. 

Don't try to confuse the subject to cover you ass.  You clearly said "Hazcat - knowing history and knowing what it MEANS are two different things."  Please notice that that is a complete sentence and a complete thought not taken out of context.  Those are your words verbatim. 

Nice try at word games but, you lose.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

TexasAggie01

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 09:56:23 AM »
Not a big fan of sauerkraut. (preferably boiled in beer and giardiniera first)

Not to start another skirmish, but can you hold the kraut on mine?

Sigh... No one seems to like kraut...not even my honey. Oh well.

Anyway, still planning on starting the thread in Gen'l Discussion.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 10:46:57 AM »
GT,

Had brats and kraut last night.  LOVE kraut, my son does too.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 09:58:54 AM »

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »
Me too.. and when I cook mine, I add some bacon grease to it.
Flavors it like nothing other.
Yummy
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

TexasAggie01

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2007, 01:17:23 PM »
1. Tonight is Beer Night for my buds and I (true name: Men's Fellowship Night, but we shortened it for clarity and manliness), at a place that serves both Beer and Brauts!! W/ kraut!!

2. Cogz and I hammered out a start for the digression thread. In Gen'l Discussion forum.

Cogz

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2007, 07:43:13 AM »
Yeah, and I am insanely busy lately.

I have finally caved to the concept that I am working on an Independent feature film for free...

http://www.splitpillow.com/eyeofthesandman

At first I was doing it as kind of a favor, and was trying to limit my commitment as such, but last week I was in a funk because on days when I wasn't on set, I was still getting calls all day long.  I think I will be just showing up to set every day until its done.  Early December or perhaps on one of my days off I will do some research and take that discussion back to the top of the page GT'er.

gemurdock

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2007, 12:05:16 PM »
RE: the original thread thought, I would probably take a 95% ditto on it, no real issues considering what some of the alternatives are.

Re: Islam, I will defer to this authority http://www.claremont.org/publications/crb/ID.1498/article_detail.asp, who I believe sums it up pretty well, but my personal Cliff Note take is that denying the violent component of Islam, even relative to any other purportedly theological philosophy, is simply denial of reality, and that Detroit is the most violent city in America, and probably the most Muslim, is not just coincidence.  The Old and New Testament do not advocate conversion at the point of a sword.

Re: I will take my brat with sauerkraut and hot mustard, and do at least once  a month.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk