Author Topic: Why so slow  (Read 2914 times)

RTFM

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life member 2015
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Why so slow
« on: August 12, 2009, 05:39:25 PM »
The podcast has always downloaded S-L-O-W for me.
As an example, I'm back home and hooked up to iTunes for my podcast updates I have multiple downloads turned on.
I download Down Range Radio 120 @ 22.1Mb while it crawls along, I'm able to parallel download Gun Talk's padcast's 2009-08-09 Parts A, B, C and 2009-08-02 Parts A, B and C each
(10.2Mb, 10.2Mb, 10.3Mb - 10.3Mb, 10.2Mb and 10.2Mb respectively) And Show 120 is still not completely completed downloaded...... ???

I'll donate a quarter for faster service - if it will help.......

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Why so slow
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 08:46:52 AM »
I can not say I have noticed an issue,   
however the Net here at home is slow +  add on top of that crap Australian network we have here 

as I have iTunes set to Auto down load,   however it also might be the server load.  depending on how many other people are also downloading it
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk