Author Topic: How to trigger liberals....  (Read 4312 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: How to trigger liberals....
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2019, 02:47:13 PM »
People, we, joke a lot about them attacking us, but we are the ones with the guns.  Seriously, have you seen the protests (I know we all have) and demonstrations that liberals, climate change complainers, and anti gun folk put on?  They have a tendency to become very violent.

How many of us on here have shared experiences of what has happened to our vehicles or a friends because they had some type of firearm sticker - NRA, manufacturer, competition, hunting, etc.?  If pro gun or pro hunting citizens were as dangerous as they claim we are, there would be blood running in the streets from our equal reactions to their violent behavior against us.

We don't need to go on the offensive, yet, but we do need to stop taking them as jokes, and give them the respect we would give any adversary.
  that and increased theft risk is why I do not have any stickers on my cars.  Even my signage on work trucks is magnetic.  It can go on and off at will.   There are very few people that have known me for a long time that don't know I am always armed. I do my best too not stand out and try and stay concealed  as possible.  I am going to fail a pat down,  even most vettren Leo do not know I am armed.   
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 02:12:13 PM »
 North Pinellas Women's Democratic Party meets at a restaurant that a couple of friends and I have been visiting for 25 or so years on the 3rd Monday of the month...so even though we don't sit with them, they occasionally share the check out line... one asked me if I would like some literature prior to the 2016 election... my response...

Maam, if Jesus Christ himself would reincarnate in front of me right now, and was running on the Democratic ticket, I wouldn't vote for him...

I think I hurt her feelings... regards

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2019, 03:26:42 PM »
I honestly don't care what party they are in.   I would vote for a dem  if it was the right person... I just can not remember there ever being one.  Then again I can honestly say Trump was the 1st President I wanted. Not because of the other choices were bad, but because he pissed both sides off.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2019, 06:06:29 PM »
North Pinellas Women's Democratic Party meets at a restaurant that a couple of friends and I have been visiting for 25 or so years on the 3rd Monday of the month...so even though we don't sit with them, they occasionally share the check out line... one asked me if I would like some literature prior to the 2016 election... my response...

Maam, if Jesus Christ himself would reincarnate in front of me right now, and was running on the Democratic ticket, I wouldn't vote for him...

I think I hurt her feelings... regards

OUTSTANDING, SIR.... OUTSTANDING!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

44s rock

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2019, 09:38:04 AM »
Should have looked at them and said  "It's OK.  I'm a crossing guard."

Next time put MAGA on your forehead with a marker. Then wear a MAGA hat into the place.  When you get "looks" say  "Oh.  I'm sorry." and take the hat off

In Seattle you would fit right in with the rest of the rainbow colors!
NRA Life Member

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:05:15 AM »

44s rock

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 09:46:39 AM »
I have mentioned it before:

If "the balloon goes up" and it does come to fighting to protect the Constitution, the action is going to be local for each of us.  Our best hope of support and organization will be with local law enforcement supporting that cause.

Now is the time to make very sure your local Sheriff is pro-2A.  Check their position and vote for the most supportive candidate..

I have a pro-2A Sheriff here and my city police dept. has offered CCW training and  the tactical weapons training the police are given to civilians.  Very supportive.

As has been mentioned it is not likely the opposing citizens will lead the charge, it will be politically motivated armed government entities.  Do what you can to make sure they are supportive of our rights.

We have a very Pro Gun sheriff in  my county. I have been to several community meetings where he spoke and has been very firm that he will not send his folks to confiscate firearms. And, in fact has requested the citizens to get guns, training and CCWs because he can't protect everyone!
NRA Life Member

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk