Author Topic: Happy Birthday Marshal'ette  (Read 13482 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Happy Birthday Marshal'ette
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 02:08:12 PM »
Happy Birthday, M'ette!!!!

And thanks for continuing to give us the ammo that keeps us in the corner................  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 02:33:51 PM »
Many happy returns on this special day for a special person........  ;D

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »
Happy Birthday!
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 03:34:58 PM »
Thanks for all that you do. Happy Birthday and I hope it's a GREAT one!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2010, 04:46:24 PM »
Happy Birthday!!

I hope it is a fun one.

But I do hate the way the keep sneaking up faster and faster. Oh well, lie about your age. I will believe you.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:10:00 AM »

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2010, 11:11:37 PM »

My birthday has been the best this year. We are..as you know...in Phoenix Arizona.. shooting in my 2nd big match in Cowboy Shooting.. its called the Winter Range Championship match. 
For those of you who maybe don't know ... We shoot a total of 12 stages..Each stage set in early 1900 western era and different shooting scenarios each time.  We shoot 4 stages each day.. and each stage consists of shooting 10 targets with a rifle.. 10 targets with 2 pistols.. and 4 targets with shotgun. All of the guns we use are single action guns.. no automatics.. ;) ...= 96-100 targets a day.
First day my 4 stages consisted of 2 clean ( no misses) stages and I missed only one on one stage and 2 on another stage. Time was not too bad. ( I was okay with my score) Could have done better as the ones I missed were dumb mistakes. MY mistakes.. :P

Today I was struggling with my blood sugar a bit and also.. we didn't start shooting until 2 this afternoon...and 85 degree sunny warm weather, and I was sweating.. .. I was kinda tired.. and uhmmm lets see... I wonder what other excuse I can come up with for my crappy shooting.. LOL  ;D LOL
The first stage I missed only 1.. time wasn't too bad 41 seconds I think..
(On their good days...Marshal  and Michael can shoot a stage anywhere between 28-33.. ) * Don't compare me with their time please..  :D*
Anyway.. my 2nd stage was clean..
3rd stage was an absolute disaster. ...
I was on my 9th shot in rifle..and thought I had shot 10 rifle shells and in doing so I ejected my live 10th round out so had to fumble around in my belt for another 38 rifle round.. couldn't get the damned thing out of my cartridge belt.. ( lost seconds) finally got it.. shoved it in my gun and finished up the rifle section.. then I had to be prompted to put my rifle down vertically this time..As I forgot and laid it on the table..
(more lost seconds)
Run over to the shotgun window...then I shot my shotgun knockdown targets...which one didn't go down..( even more lost seconds) so had to grab another shell and hit it again. ( this time the damned thing went down)
By then I was really battle rattled ( NOT what you are supposed to be) and I tried to make up my time on my pistols and I should never EVER do this.. I shot really really fast.. but I missed 4.. FOUR!!! Totally unheard of to miss 4 with pistols ..I mean.. I wasn't squeezing and pulling the trigger.. I was grabbing and jerking the trigger. .It was an ugly sight and a more ugly time on the clock..
So I drank some water.. ate some carbos..settled my ass down and shot my 4th stage clean..  8)

Tomorrow we shoot at 11 so it will be much better as it will not be after lunch etc.. ((Wonder what excuses I will use if I shoot bad... hahaha)

Have spent a bunch of Marshal's money  ;D on a couple new awesome ball gowns.. a new hat.. skirts.. pettycoats.. another corset.. 2 skirts - blouse ensembles....and  2 bustled skirts ( all in 1800 style of course.. ) he bought me a new custom holster for my CC pistol .. so I think I fared pretty well on my birthday..
 I HAVE got him a few new shirts and vest..( nice of me huh.... ::) )  and he found a great deal on primers.. :)

Michael and Denise treated Marshal and me tonight for my birthday supper. It was so fun...and the food was awesome.. I wished all of you could have the privilege to be with Michael when he gets on a funny roll.. He and I seem to have the same off the wall humor and doesn't take much to get us going.. We all laughed so hard I thought my jaws were going to cramp off. ( Poor Marshal and Denise have no control over us when we get in that mode)  ;D

We are having a blast.. Have eaten at a few REAL and authentic Mexican restaurants and I have put all the weight back on that it took me a month to get off..  :'(.. but the salsa and the guacamole and the chips and the tortillas made fresh filled with beef and chicken and shrimp and tons and tons of dripping cheese...yummmmy~~
Then the other places we have eaten at... the Mesquite Flame Ribeye steaks.. the french frys.. the Parmesan potatoes.. the chicken fry loaded with gravy and skin on mashed potatoes.. ((NOW you know why I have gained weight?)

Filming has been very good and productive also.. We have a lot of good footage and pictures so that was successful.
We will be home this next week.. and it will be back to eating stupid spinach leaves ..no bread.. no chips.. no potatoes...
sighhhhhhhhh 

But until then............................. I have 3 more days of "eating".. LOL

Thank you all so much for the tons and tons of Birthday wishes on here and on my Facebook and all the texts I got..
 I feel sooooo special.. You all are the very best!!  :-*
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2010, 11:19:08 PM »
Oh yeah.......................and Phil???

About the Broom?? ?? ??

Uhhmmm~~~~~~ I will address THAT when I get home..

But you might start practicing on your

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2010, 11:50:30 PM »
have I got a little time to practice

;D ;D

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2010, 11:54:15 PM »
About 4 days... so pucker up sucker!~~~ ;)

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2010, 12:08:58 AM »
About 4 days... so pucker up sucker!~~~ ;)

ok  no probs   ;D

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk