Author Topic: Ruger Gallery  (Read 4010 times)

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ruger Gallery
« on: April 21, 2007, 05:59:13 AM »
Got my picture on the Ruger website, boys and girls!

http://www.rugerphoto.com/PhotoView?id=79&seq=1

I am famous now!
Life Member of the NRA

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Ruger Gallery
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 07:08:24 AM »

http://www.rugerphoto.com/PhotoView?id=79&seq=1

I am famous now!

Or did you mean INfamous ;)

Never liked the birdshead grips, just don't fit my hand but I'm a HUGE fan (literally and figuratively) of the venerable .45Colt.  Love my Redhawk in .45.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 07:52:00 AM »

I am famous now!

You should make that your picture on this website.
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

2Late45

• Forum Member
  • Retired Vet. NRA Life member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 08:01:49 AM »
 Gee Tim, you're really spreading your fame around.......              :D
For those who've never fought for it, the price of freedom shall never be known....

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 10:23:55 AM »
Cool! I kinda like the birdshead grips...I've got a 5-shot .45 Colt gun coming from Larry Crow at Competitive Edge Gunworks...the gun was designed (sort of) by Harley engine god Barry Wardlaw of Accurate Engineering. He and I once got i a ridiculous dueling tree duel with birdshead Rugers and hodt .454-level loads. Read about it here:

http://michaelbane.blogspot.com/2005/04/grab-that-hammer.html

I never claimed to have much sense...and Batty builds a mean motor-scooter...I wish I could afford one!

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:57:26 AM »

Combatvet

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 02:02:17 PM »
Is this Jim for Baton Rouge even a member here? I haven't seen him post showing the spoils of his ill gotten gain.

I cry foul and feel like this contest was an elaborate hoax to up the membership here. I wouldn't doubt it if Jim is one of your friends.

This contest was clearly misrepresented. I'd even go as far to say that you were accepting entries at the convention and could have cared less about whether or not the entrants actually visited this site.

The people that came here and registered for this giveaway should have the only one's considered for the drawing.

You whored yourself out to the masses when you allowed every Tom, Dick, and Harry to register from elsewhere. I watched the video like the other 600 or so entrants. 8000, how the hell can you say this contest was for "Downrange Television" members?

This is a sham and a complete misrepresentation of what a Giveaway is about. This was meant to bring attention to the site, well you got it. Now everyone knows what a complete hoax this really is.

I hope you have the intestinal fortitude to leave this up. You bet your hairy asses this is a case of sour grapes, I knowingly entered a contest that I had zero chance of winning. But I entered thinking I was on a level playing field. I was among my fellow gun nuts, helping a new site get off the ground. I expected honesty and integrity. I got neither. Good luck Jim! If you even exist. I think if he does exist he's a friend or family and is in on the con.

You can lock my account as I'll never come back.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk