Author Topic: Starting next week: New videos and podcast on Wednesdays  (Read 11285 times)

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
Starting next week: New videos and podcast on Wednesdays
« on: May 18, 2007, 10:23:41 AM »

Hi folks!

Since we started DRTV, we have done our best to release new videos and the podcast on Mondays. Our production plans and the fact that we no longer know the meaning of the word "weekend"...  ;D , force us to start releasing on Wednesdays instead.

We are working on several new videos and projects. Michael has more videos about the Ruger Rimfire Challenge lined up in addtition to a video from his New Mexico trip last week.

I am heading north to start a video project with Jim Supica (Armchair Gun Show and Old Town Station).

And... I am in for some fun next month south of the Kansas border, the Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot.

Also coming soon on DRTV, the next gun giveaway and monthly giveaways for our active forum members.

Stay tuned!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Starting next week: New videos and podcast on Wednesdays
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 10:59:02 AM »
Sounds good to me.  I nice mid-week lift!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

ponyexpress

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 07:39:04 PM »
Sounds good to me. Everybody needs a little down time.

CAMO

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 07:45:18 PM »
You guys are great. I don't know how you find the time to get one vidio up a month let alone once a week. Thank you for all that you do.
CAMO.

Crescendo

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 12:20:35 PM »
Hi folks!

Since we started DRTV, we have done our best to release new videos and the podcast on Mondays. Our production plans and the fact that we no longer know the meaning of the word "weekend"...  ;D , force us to start releasing on Wednesdays instead. . . . . Stay tuned!

Marshal - Releasing on Wednesdays sounds like a good adjustment to the program.  I am sure we, the forumites, cannot fully appreciate the logistics involved in providing the continuing, good stuff coming out this end of the pipe.  Hail and go forth ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:43:41 AM »

Shawn S

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 01:36:24 PM »
I just found out about DRTV and started getting the Podcasts last week. I love the Show, the podcasts and the Website. Your work is much appreciated.

Any CAS city or Cowboys podcasts planned for the future? 

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 02:18:15 PM »
Any CAS city or Cowboys podcasts planned for the future? 

Howdy and welcome to DRTV!

A CAS Podcast is on the long list of ideas for future features. It is all a matter of time and resources. Right now, we are working hard to get more footage for our cowboy video channel. We hope to have our weekly training tips for cowboy action shooting up and running within a few weeks and also a weekly episode about antique firearms.

On our wish list, are also channels for IDPA, IPSC and other great shooting organizations we want to promote.

So stay tuned and thanks to all of you for nice comments on the forum and through emails and phone calls.

Shawn S

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 08:52:16 AM »
Sounds like some excellent things are in the works. IMO you guys are responsible for a big part of why shooting sports is growing so rapidly.  Your also a big part for my ever growing gun shopping list. ;D

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 12:25:04 PM »

Latest update:

Lined up for Wednesday:
Ruger Rimfire Challenge. part 3
A training tip from the SIG Academy

Michael's PODCAST: will address two critical issues — carrying BIG guns and, of course, zombies.

In June:
NEW GUN LAUNCH from Ruger in June on DOWN RANGE TV
You'll see it when we see it.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 04:01:41 PM »
Whew!  I have been waiting for some ZOMBIE advise!  I thought you'd never get around to it.  ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk